FINAL

I HATE MY BESTFRIEND
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Never in his life, he wish to get this one annoying friend. Leo doesn’t know what karma hit him this much when he get to know N. Since he was young, he doesn’t like making friends. He loves to be alone. That’s why people call him cold-heartless person. It’s simple. Talk less, hurt less. Leo thought if he could talk less, the probability to get less hurt is high. Why a person should talks more and annoyed people, like what N does? He hate N. seriously. But he can’t showed him that much, because they are same-aged friend. They are debuting in same group. Their goal is one, strive to success on stage in front of fans.

Again, this annoying friend is really love bothering him. If Leo could lists the things he does, must be not enough words. What is good thing having N as friend? This was asked by so many fans, but what Leo can answer is nothing. N needs 24-hours to bother him. When Leo is tired, N bothers him. When Leo is eating, N bothers him. When Leo is resting, N bothers him. When Leo have schedule, N bothers him. When Leo wakes up, N bothers him.

Did N knows every time Leo glare at him, means that he hate him? Sure he doesn’t know, because he is so stupid. His life is about bothering Leo. Not only Leo to be honest, but other members too.

“Yah! Lee Hongbin!”

That annoying voice again. Leo hurriedly close his diary and hide it in the drawer in his studio. He goes out to see the chaos that he can sense what exactly happen.

“Where did you hide my bb cream?” N stomping his foot on the floor while Hongbin laughing hard at the misery leader.

“Hyung, doesn’t matter how much you used that cream, you are still dark though. Why not you give that to me instead?” Hongbin laugh.

“You! You gonna die soon Hongbin. I swear. Wait here. I will punish you if I found it”

N wants to leave the practice room but then he spotted Leo standing still in front of his studio. N smile widely and run to him.

“Woon-ah!!” He wants to hug his bestfriend but instead got push back. Leo pushing him hard till he knock on the floor.

“Can you stop hugging me?” Leo frowned.

 “But..But I just want to hug you.” N stands and pouting.

Leo let out groan and continued, “You know what Hakyeon, you are annoying.”

“I know. But who care as long as you are still with me. Hehehe” N chuckled and insist to hug him again. Leo pushes his hand.

“Just stop it!” Leo yells.

The smile on N’s lips disappears. He shock. This is the first time Leo yells at him like that. Yes, since they are trainee, debuting and it is now 4 years as VIXX, this is the first time. Other members that are presence in the room are shocked too.

“I have enough of you, N! Can’t you understand me at least for once? Why did you always bothering me?”

“I thought you are okay with this… You never complain before” N reply back with his sad face.

“Yes, I never complained, but you should know that I didn’t like people bothers me with something stupid like you always did. I hate skinship. I hate annoying people. The most important thing is I hate you” Leo shout.

“Hyung.. Calm down..Why did you suddenly mad? Did you have problem?” Hyuk approach Leo to calm him down but instead got a dead glare. Making him shut his mouth.

“I want you stop bothering me with your annoying face, annoying voice and annoying skinship. Its disgusting as hell..” Leo walks way out of practice room. He even slamming the door hard to showed how annoyed he is.

“N hyung” Ken call the eldest when he saw N standing still at the exact place he talks facing Leo.

“Did you guys hate me too?” N slow voice is heard make the other members speechless.

“I asked you guy, did you hate me? Did I annoyed you guys too like I did to Leo?” N asked without turning his face to them.

“Of course not, hyung” Ravi assure.

N cracks a smile eventhough his eyes already teary. “It’s a relief. I thought all of you hate me. Its just..Leo..my bestfriend..”

:

:

It’s been a week since they fought. Definitely can see that N stops bothering Leo. Or maybe not 100% stops. He still did it if they filming something like VIXX TV, any of interviews or anything regarding schedule. That must be for hiding the fact they aren’t friend anymore, but enemy. Fans shouldn’t know this. That’s what N told him. Tonight, they had radio schedule. Only both of them. Leo and N. This must be awkward. Even in the car heading to the broadcast building, they didn’t talks. Leo sit at the back with his earphone plug in both of ears, while N sit at the front chatting with manager.

“Do well” N said with his stern face.

“I know what I should do. Don’t teach me. I’m not a kid” Leo reply back with cold tone

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter