Indestructible - One Shot

Indestructible
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Indestructible

(One-shot)

 

This Indestructible, Unbreakable

Bond that can never be broken

Our soul is a twin

For example

Even if it looks like you’re about to fall from a cliff

At least know that I won’t let go of your hand

Indestructible

Because I will protect you until the end

Indestructible – SNSD

 

22 June 2016

“Happy birthday Yong Oppa!” She cheerful said through their phone call. Being an idol themselves, they rarely has enough time to spend together with their precious one. Just like today for example, her Yong oppa have been in faraway land, in Prague city to shoot his upcoming movie project. They’ve been separated with a thousand miles of distances. Also there’s a big time of differences in the country where they have been. Seohyun missed her Oppa a lot. That’s why she tried as best as she could to convey it through their phone talks.

“Komawo, Hyu~n” From her Oppa voice, he seems so tired.

‘Oh, poor Yong Oppa. He must be tiring himself again, pushing himself to working near his body limit. Don’t forget about his jetlag too. how I wish I could be with him right now’

 

 

Seohyun knew better that she must keep cheerful and lifting her Oppa mood despite his tiredness. But, she’s only human. Sometimes, she want to snap at his company to drive him so hard like this.

“Oppa, how’s your day?”

“It’s tiring Buin-ah. But, I got so much things to learn”

“Hm, then you should get rest soon; Oppa” She said tenderly

“Ahra. Bu~in, I missed you. I wished you’ll be right here with me”

“I missed you too, Oppa” Seohyun tried as best as she could to make her voice sounds calm and soothing to him. Not quivering, because too much emotion at the moment.

“Promised me, we will come to Prague together someday”

“I promised, Oppa. Now, my Yong Oppa please close your eyes and tried to sleep; okay?”

“Hm-mh. Cheonsa, will you sing it for me?”

Sometimes, to help him sleep while they’re in so faraway with each other, they’ll sing a lullaby for each other. And the song choices either Love Light or Banmal Song. Tonight, Seohyun choose to sing him a Love Light as his lullaby. She start singing it softly on her phone. Willing herself to not cry due to their temporary separation. When she heard his breath start to drift into steady rhythm, she whispered through the phone;

“I love you Oppa, with all my heart”

23 June 2016

After their sweet phone talks, Seohyun decide to looking out for her boyfriend news. Since their WGM days, they keep monitoring each other activities. Although they always informing each other schedule and save it in their phone. Seohyun sink into her own world, looking at his boyfriends IG Pics. She also lurking at his fan page. It seems like his fan page is still growing and growing. Because whenever she looking for his pics or his news there will always a new website of his fans. Sometimes if she had a time, she’ll reading their comment. Basically, her boyfriend fans consist of many women with various age and countries. And they always possessive toward her boyfriend, more than her; she thinks.

‘Woah, my Oppa fame is no joke. He gain so much fans rapidly! Aigoo, my popular Oppa! Omo, what’s this? She said she want him as her boyfriend? She even dare put her mobile phone number in public? Huh, in your dreams missy! He’s mine! Then, what’s this? God, they even do that in their concert? Hos embarrassing! How come they could throwing out their underwear while CNBLUE are performing on stage! Grr, this nerve of these women! Over my dead body you can have him!’

The comment of his fans is really unique, from cute one to seducing and flirty one. Seohyun sometimes can’t stop her temper to rising and her nose from flaring at their comment. But, in the end she just can massage her throbbing temple. Tried to enduring as best as she could. She keep looking at her boyfriend news until her eyes stumbling at certain page. In that page, they wrote;

Headline : The Leader of Korean Band had been Suspected Doing an Illegal Stock Manipulation

THUMP!

‘What is it? Why I felt so uneasy after reading this news?’

Seohyun click on the page and reading for more. Although the news didn’t said the idol name, they just keep hinting it, somehow Seohyun heart start to felt heavy. There’s a worriedness that been creeping inside of her heart.

‘Aniya, it’s just in your head Seohyun-ah. It’s nothing to do with Yong oppa. He’ll definitely told you if he’s caught in trouble’

Seohyun keep telling her heart to stop worrying about a fussy thing. She told herself that her Oppa is okay and he’ll talked to her if anything gone wrong. But, again she remember her boyfriend nature. He rarely talking his problem out. Maybe it has something to do with his role as a big hyung for his dongsaeng and as a leader of CNBLUE. It must be her that doing some attempts first for him, so he’ll pouring out his problems. If people said that she always keep her problem to herself and bottling up inside her heart, well obviously Jung Yonghwa also do the same thing. But, in his case it gotten worse from her. He’ll act there’s nothing wrong to make people around him didn’t worrying over him. But the truth is the problem been eating him alive from inside. The problem will keep bugging his head for a days. Changing all of his behavior, from the cheerful and energetic Jung Yonghwa to a quiet and over thinking Yonghwa. It also depriving him from sleep.

Every time he got his problem, Seohyun heart will start to bleed. He’ll shut himself despite his warm smile that he’d been giving to her. She hate him in that condition. That’s why she’ll do her best to coaxing a truth from him. But, right now she’s not with him. She can’t confront him about her worried feeling over the news. In the time like this, Seohyun will hate their job. And there’s nothing she can’t do except waiting for him to told her the truth while praying hard for his safety.

24 June 2016

Hyu~n, I’ll go home soon! I can’t wait to see you. I miss you so much, my Cheonsa. Waiting for me, okay? I love  you.

Seohyun stared at her boyfriend message confusedly. She remember it clearly that her Oppa will go home at 26 June, than why suddenly he come back more sooner than the due time?

‘Is something happen? That’s why he must go home soon? Or is it because his shooting already wrapped up? Seo Joohyun, stop over thinking it. Just be grateful that your Oppa is comeback to you more sooner than later. It means you could celebrating your birthday together on your love nest, right?’

At the last suggestive word that her brain been formulated, Seohyun face start to flushed brightly. She fanned herself from the heat that been building up in her body.

‘Calm down Seohyun-ah. It’s not the right time nor the right place to think something naughty! God, get a grip of yourself!’

She replied his message and told him to be safe. She’ll pick him up as soon as he landing at Incheon. With a love sign as her last word, Seohyun closed her phone and put it into her bag. Her rest time is over and if she want her plan going as smoothly as she want, then is better for her not to slacking off.

 

26 June 2016

After spending an awesome weekend with her boyfriend, she must went straight to the airport to fulfill her schedule. She’ll do a press conference plus some premier for her recent movie in china. Chanyeol, who’s fly with her to China, snickering a little at her boyfriend attitude. He keep whining at their Public Display Affection in front of him. He regretted his choice to pick her up from their apartment. If only he didn’t agree to their manager, he’ll wouldn’t make himself look like an idiot waiting for the two lover saying their goodbye to each other. Which is lasted for almost 10 minutes.

“Yah, you two! Stop it already. My god! If anyone saw your goodbye scene, they’ll thought that you’ll not meet each other for 5 years instead 2 days!”

“Uhm, Mian Chanyeol-ah. I just missed your Noona a lot. You know right that I’ve been recently on overseas for shooting my movie? And after I got home, your Noona must leave me alone” Yonghwa sighed dramatically while Seohyun just giggling and rolling her eyes at her boyfriend antics.

“Yes, I know Hyung that you’ve been busy and doesn’t has time to meet her. But, if you keeping like this we’ll missed our plane! Jebal Hyung, I don’t want to get scold from her manager! They are scary!”

“Alright, alright. But, give me 5 minute to said my goodbye okay?” When he saw Chanyeol gloomy face, Yonghwa adding; “I promise I’ll behave, Chanyeol-ah”

“Fine, I’ll be waiting outside”

There’s no need for him to witnessing their lovey-dovey act. It’ll will irked his temper and jealousy some more. He thinks he understand now why his SM Sunbae and Hoobae said that Yongseo PDA is unbearable. They really can’t keep their hands off themselves. And don’t mention about their busy mouth that been keeping doing anything beside talking. Despite their lovely aura, Chanyeol really respect and admiring them a lot. He hoped someday he can find a girl for himself and has what they’ve been had all along.

27 June 2016

Despite her busy schedule with press conference for her upcoming movies in china, Seohyun will keep checking on Yonghwa news like daily routine. She stumbling at a certain news that been making her eyes going larger like a saucer.

Headline : Jung Yonghwa of CNBLUE is under investigating due to insider stock manipulation on FNC Entertainment.

‘What is this? What they’ve been talking about Yong Oppa?’

She keep reading the news until she saw the comment section. In there, she saw many hurtful comment had been directed to him. Seohyun heart clenching so hard at those spiteful words, making it hard for her even just to breathe in. They’ve been judging, bashing and throwing a hateful comment to her Yong Oppa. And sadly, FNC Entertainment itself didn’t launch an official statement about his true condition.

‘My Oppa, My Yong oppa is been suffering right now. But, I couldn’t do anything for him. I’m so faraway from him. Ottoke? I want to go home, I want to go home right now’

Seohyun eyes still locked on her screen phone. She looking for another news, she can’t read from one source only. But, whenever she goes; the hurtful words are remain. Like a loyal puppy who’s following his master. Unknowingly, Seohyun tears rolled in her cheeks. She felt like an awful girlfriend. She can’t stand beside him and protect him right now. Or at least holding his hand and help him through this crisis.

“Noona!”

Seohyun raised her head when he heard Chanyeol calling her name. Realizing Seohyun puffy eye

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter