~CHAPTER 3~

Arranged Marriage? wait...WHAT?!?!

Kyungsoo waited for a reply. Then he heard a scream followed by some yelling.

"WHAT THE !!! YOU'RE LYING RIGHT SOO!! RIGHT!!" The blonde yelled through the phone causing Kyungsoo to lean away from the phone.

"Yes Baek they put me in an arranged a marriage with one of the Kim family's children."

"You know how attractive that family is!" Baek whined his mood the complete opposite of what it was 3 seconds ago. Kyungsoo believes that Baekhyun suffers from a bipolar disorder. "You're lucky you get to marry one of them, I have to marry a dumb giant elf with gigantic dumbo ears."

Baekhyun had gotten engaged with Park Chanyeol about a year ago due to his family's need of money. But, the said giant had a big heart and has had a crush on Baekhyun since 2nd grade. 

"But that's the thing Baek." Kyungsoo replied."They are so attractive and I look like compared to them, I mean like, have you seen Kim Jongin, that boy has a god body."

"Too bad you won't be able to marry him huh" Baek complained. He really wanted his best friend to at least date Kim Jongin. Kyungsoo has been crushing on Jongin since he laid eyes on him.

"Wait... I might actually be engaged with Kim Jongin!" He screamed joyfully. "My father never said which Kim child i'm engaged to and aren't Jongin's sisters already engaged?"

"OMG you're right!"

"But now that I think about it.. why would he engage me with a man?" He questioned.

"Kyungsoo my boy, people do anything for money, even if they have to marry off their own sons to another male" He explained 

"I guess you're right." Kyungsoo replied with a dreary tone.

"I'll see you later soo okay? Don't think about it too hard we have school tomorrow, and don't you have to study for that test?" Baek reminded him.

"OH SHOOT GOTTA GO BAEK! LOVE YA BYE" Kyungsoo yelled. 

'As if my life couldn't get any harder than it already is ' he thought.

When Kyungsoo went to bed that night all he could even think about was what would happen at the dinner the next day. The boy fell asleep peacefully thinking it would all be okay, not knowing that that night would be the last night of his boring NORMAL life. The poor boy didn't know what was coming.