~CHAPTER 2~

Arranged Marriage? wait...WHAT?!?!

Kyungsoo fidgets with his Pororo cell phone charm as he waits for Baek to answer his phone. The small penguin that showed up on his T.V screen every morning at exactly 8 am brought happiness into his life.

'Why is he taking so long, what is he -` His thoughs are cut off as Baek finally answers.

" Baek !" he screams into the phone. "I need to tell you something it's really important!" 

"What the do you want kyungsoo." the boy replies.

"Myparentsaremakingmemarrysomeoneidon'tknowbaekitsanarrangedmarriagetheymostlikelyarepairingmeupwithawo-!"he says before being cut off.

"Slow the down soo, and stop screaming into the phone my eardrums are about to burst."

Kyungsoo realizes the boy on the other side of the phone was clearly annoyed.

"Now tell me what happened slowly, okay soo?"Baek replied with a soothing tone.

He usually doesn't act like this but marriage is a huge step that Kyungsoo has never thought of taking . Kyungsoo hasn't dated anyone since his 'loving' ex boyfriend from high school cheated on him. THEN told the whole school that Kyungsoo was the one that cheated. They called him a ty for the rest of the year and guys would ask to sleep with him. Everyone forgot about it the next year and he still gets requests to have every once in a while. But kyungsoo being the good child he was always rejected them and gave them a free slap to the face.

Kyungsoo became afraid of loving anyone since his ex, he became slightly more emotionally strong but, had built a wall. A thick one at that. And Baekhyun, a stray cat had climbed over that wall. Baek was the one who pushed himself into Kyungsoo's life. As much as Kyungsoo tried to keep him out, he kept coming back. Kyungsoo was scared at first but warmed up to the said boy and now they're as close as brothers.

"Baek... they, they're marrying me off" 

The sassy blonde headed boy only replied with silence.

Kyungsoo sat on his bed fidgeting, sweat running down the sides of his face. 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The ending was very poetic if i do say so myself. Terrible ending i know but there's more to come don't worry Jongin is gonna come up in this story in a few chapters ok. I honestly am writing this out of boredom and im sorry i'll try to post longer chapters . Then if i don't i'll most likely post short chapters but more frequently. Because if i post long chapters i wont update that much as i would posting shorter chapters. I'll try to update every week most likely on a weekday. Thanks for reading my story tell me in the comments what you want included in the story.