Jongin: Present

Wolves and Thieves
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I left the car I had stolen near an abandoned factory a few blocks south of here. Chanyeol lives somewhere in this neighborhood I just don’t quite know where. The fall with Chanyeol earlier broke a piece of the circuit board in my tracking device, now the damn thing is acting up, says he jumping all over the planet. Stupid thing. Stupid fall. Stupid everything… I think, as I continue to walk down the road. Both of my swords are tagged and I can track them easily with my SCCIE, but for some reason Tyr isn’t showing up on my radar. Maybe Channy-yeol cloaked it. I reassure myself that my sword is safe and I continue to look around for any sign of Chanyeol.

 

Just then, as I’m cursing to myself under my breath I notice an orange moped shimmering in the light of the street lamps. I’d recognize that piece of junk anywhere. Baekhyun. This must be Chanyeol’s house. I look up at the large, very large, building, actually impressed by the size. I’ve got access to an almost unlimited amount of funds, but I don’t use my money for anything other than staying in crappy motels and eating crappy food and drinking even crappier booze. It’s all I need really.

 

I walk up the driveway of the home as silently as I possibly can. I see that there is only one light on inside his house, and that’s the place where I decide to go. I scale up the wall making sure that I have a strong grip on each of the stones I grab. As I silently pull myself up to the window sill silently with ease, I notice Chanyeol standing in front of the sink. Shirtless. My god, he’s shirtless. I think to myself trying not to stare.

 

Despite my best efforts I can’t help myself, but look at his body. He’s beautiful when he’s like this; not fighting and bleeding; when he’s peaceful. I’m almost one hundred percent certain he can feel holes burning into the back of his head from my completely unbroken gaze.

 

After a few more moments of staring I decide to say something. “Channy.” I curse myself in my head for that being all I can muster up, still slightly distracted by his body.

 

Chanyeol lets out a small, slightly girlish whimper type noise and steps back a moment. He growls at me for for being in his bathroom and I decide on some ual witty comment while jumping down into his bathtub.

 

I smirk at him, and that clearly upsets him. A lot. “You’re getting huffy Channy, something the matter?” I question jokingly, trying (and failing) to keep the air around us lite.

 

As expected, Chanyeol isn't pleased with my actions and tells me (not so nicely) to leave. Still trying to keep the tension at bay, I respond by trying to tell him about my plan but I'm quickly interrupted by Chanyeol yelling.

 

I step out of the tub closer to Chanyeol but he backs away. What the hell am I doing right now? I think to myself. Why am I expecting him to listen quietly? I tried to kill him, a few hours ago! Maybe I should just leave, I can handle Pandora without him. No...I’m not leaving without him. I won’t. I can’t. “Channy-” I try again, but Chanyeol really isn't hav

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter