side story

the short-term soulmate.

 

because i wrenched your heart previoulsy, so i'm making up with a try-to-be-fluff-but-no and its more to crack? story.
hehe. i really love to make y'all cry, right?

-

 

“Hyun, remember the bucketlist that you asked me to on the other day,” Sunggyu climbed on the bed and made his seat beside Woohyun.

“Yeah. Have you think about it?” Woohyun made an eye-contact with the elder.

Sunggyu handed a folded paper to Woohyun, “Here,” he said.

Woohyun read the content of the paper that been written with a messy handwriting -looked like Sunggyu was drunk when he wrote that. He was frowning.

on the beach at night?” his voice contained surprise, “What is this about?” he gave a look to the man beside him.

Sunggyu rested his head on the top of Woohyun’s shoulder with his eyes fixed on the paper, “You told me I can write whatever I want,” he said.

“But, on the beach? Are you kidding me?” Woohyun gawked.

“At night, correction. C’mon, I bet there’s no people on the beach during at night,” Sunggyu fought for his justice.

“Matching tattoo?” he dropped down the paper, “You wanted me to get a tattoo?” he said.

“It doesn’t hurt, Hyun, trust me,”

“and at buttocks? Gyu are you completely sober when writing this?” Woohyun’s ears started to change its color.

“You’ll be completely y to have my name on your butts,” he said nonchalantly.

Drug me?You wanted me to drug you?!”

“In a creative way. C’mon Hyun, I bet you got wild imagination behind that drug meaning,” Sunggyu played with the tip of his pillow.

“I’ll give you chloroform then,” he said while his fixing on the paper, still.

“I’m suicidal for your love, Hyun,”

Woohyun grew a major frustration inside him as he reading Sunggyu’s nonsense bucketlist. He regretted for making this man write this up.

“Read more, Hyun,” Sunggyu nudged his waist.

Woohyun read the rest of the bucketlist, “make Hyun wears the bunny onesie,” he choked down his own breathe.

“In daring onesie, and a red ribbon wrapped around your waist,” Sunggyu added.

“and you still called that onesie? You gotta be kidding me,”

“Well, you can change it to lingerie something, I don’t know. I found that onesie idea is cute,”

“but you mess up with the cuteness of the onesie, Gyu,” Woohyun frustrated.

Sunggyu shrugged.

“bubbles bath with Hyun,” Woohyun paused, “Seriously, Gyu. You love to see me , aren't you,”

“say who didn’t like to see man,”

“it’s only you, the only mankind that exist in this world like to see man,”

“with extra whipping cream on top,”

“you think I’m a coffee now?”

“Hot latte, excuse me,”

“Sunggyu, please be serious,”

“I’m being serious, Hyun,”

“Your bucketlist is so, nonsense,”

“Nothing is nonsense when come about bucketlist,”

“But yours is beyond imagination,”

“That’s what people called creative, and we need to be creative,”

“Ah-ha, so you’re telling me that, I cannot differentiate between creative, and nonsense now,”

“well, if you say that, I couldn’t agree more,” he rubbed his neck.

Woohyun folded back the paper and threw to Sunggyu, “Don’t talk to me until you come out with a better bucketlist,”

Sunggyu took the paper, “Why you’re forcing me to do this stupid bucketlist?” he questioned Woohyun.

Woohyun’s lips been sealed by his words.

“Woohyun, do we really need to have a bucketlist to be happy?” he paused, “because as far as I know, we just need to live your life, live your dream and be bold,”

“You don’t understand,”

“If people got to understand every each of man in this world, there’ll be no conflict an guess what is making our life intersting, and not dull because we’re doing the same thing everyday,” he paused, “the conflict, Hyun. Conflict,”

“Look Hyun, I cannot understand you, because we can’t, but I know, I could make us become something good, something interesting without having this stupid bucketlist,”

“Let’s enjoy everything we have today, okay?”

 


 

 

I'm completely soulless, energy-less, feel like all the burden is coming and i wanted to c-r-y.