final.

burning

Minseok looked over at his kept memories of the man who shooked his heart. Who had every part of him, who Minseok had loved, still loves. Who let Minseok into believing that he loved him back.


Minseok couldn't ever be more wrong about something.


He walked over to the fire. He prayed the fire would burn it all away. Burn every piece of him. Burn every feelings he has for him. He prayed that this would let him return to his life before him.


Before Lu Han.


He shivered at the thought of his name. Carrying his box of memories, he tipped it ever so carefully, only to see memories flood out. Minseok stared blankly at the escaping moments.


Moments he hoped he'd never return to.


He flipped the box upside down. Everything leaving in a quick second. Although, it felt like the longest second to him. His eyes reflected the light of the orange ambers flickering out of the large fire.


Filled with remorse, he looked down at the fire.


His eyelids heavy, his heart filled with melancholy, cold, stinging tears trickled down his cheek. Rolling until it bend to follow the curve of his cheeks. The cheeks Lu Han always complimented, always kissed, always touched.


He laughed at himself, thinking back to times where he thought he was truly happy.


It wasn't the time to regret, it was the time to move forward. Lu Han left a hole too large in his heart. Minseok was determined to fill it with something else. Whatever it'd be, he didn't care.


Turning his back, he walked away, ignoring the small pang in his heart.


He still loved Lu Han, he would never stop loving Lu Han, even if he didn't love him back.