...

When You get Jealous

 

“Hey baby, the fridge is EMPTY. We need to go buy…” His voice trailed off as he popped his head into the room, seeing you sitting there motionless. “Anything wrong?” he asked, his deep husky voice wrecking havoc with your emotions. You wanted to question him about the INCRIMINATING EVIDENCE splashed all over today’s paper. You wanted to. But you can’t. You knew that dating an idol and an actor would result in this. You knew, but you didn’t have to be happy about it. He could have at least told me about this earlier… instead of me having to find out through the newspaper like this. You sighed, looking down at your hands. How pathetic am I? Getting upset when I know this is in his “job description”…

“Hey ______, seriously, what’s wrong? You’re scaring me.” He sat down on the bed in front of you and took your hands into his. You looked up, into his deep eyes. “Tell me, baby.” He coaxed, rubbing his thumb over your palms. “No… nothing, I’m just… not feeling well!” You said, abruptly standing up, tugging your hands away from his. Giving him a wide, albeit fake, smile, you started to walk out of the room. ” You’re hungry? Yeah the fridge is empty. I’ll go down to the supermart to get food for you. What do you want?” 

He stood up as well, furrowing his brow. “I want you to tell me what’s wrong, _____-ah. Don’t hide it from me.”

“Nothing’s wrong Seunghyun-ah…”

“Ahhhhh” He cut you off and walked in front of you “I know now.” He said, giving you a knowing smirk, and tapping you on the nose. “You’re jealous, aren’t you?” He guffawed, pointing at the aforementioned INCRIMINATING EVIDENCE lying on the bedside table. It was an article about an ongoing drama Seunghyun was participating in, and how he had to kiss the female lead more than 50 times because they kept getting it wrong. 

You scoffed, “NO! What makes you think I’ll get jealous about that?” 

“Then why are you blushing? And why were you ignoring me? And why are there NO. MORE. BANANAS. IN. THE. FRIDGE?” 

You laughed at that. He always knew how to crack you up. 

Seunghyun grinned upon hearing you laugh, pulling you into his embrace. You could smell his cologne, as well as a faint tinge of smoke. It smelt… like Seunghyun. “Don’t get jealous, _____-ah.” He whispered, kissing you on the top of your head. “Do you want to know why we had to do it so many times? SHE HAD BAD BREATH!” You guffawed and hit him “You’re annoying, Seunghyun-ah.”

“I know. But you love me” He replied glibly, smiling smugly down at you.

You sighed. “Unfortunately for me, yes I do. Next time, tell me before the news appears on the papers okay? I don’t like being the last to know”

He bent his head down and took your lips with his. It was a sweet kiss, chaste and innocent. As your lips separated, he whispered right next to your ear. “Okay baby. And I love you too.”

Straightening, he said, back to his normal tone, “What does a man have to do to get some bananas around here?” You giggled, pushing yourself away from his embrace. “I’ll go get some from the supermart for you.”

=

A/N: Okay that was crappy….. LOL WHY DID I EVEN? SIGH