Back to Seoul

Apink meets hey say jump

Chorong POV...

We are back now here in Korea. It's tired but it's worth it. Aside from our Japanese pink pandas, we are lucky that Hey say jump watched our concert there.

Right now, we are here in our idorm and resting.

Hayoung: Unnie, I will go out for awhile.

Chorong: Where are you going?

Hayoung: I will buy bubble tea. Want some?

Chorong: ok.

Naeun: I will go with you.

Hayoung: ok unnie.

Bomi&Namjoo&Eunji: buy us too.

Hayoung&Naeun: ok. Bye Unnies.

Chorong: Take care.

Hayoung&Naeun: ok.

They went out their dorm to bubble tea shop.

Naeun POV...

 

Me and Hayoung went out our dorm to bubble tea shop. When we get there, Hayoung told the woman in the counter what our order.

Hayoung: Ahjuma, we will buy 6 bubble teas.

Ahjuma: Ok. Just wait in a minute. You can sit there while you are waiting.

Hayoung&Naeun: Yeah! Kansahamnida. While we waiting ,we chat each other and laughing each other.

Someone: Oh, Naeun and _Hayoung. Annyeong haseyo sunbaenim.

Naeun: Oh Exo?

Naeun&Hayoung: Annyeong haseyo.( bowing each other) That someone are Exo Kai and Sehun . They awkwardly talking each other .While Kai and Naeun and Hayoung are chatting, Sehun proceed to the counter to buy bubble teas for him and for the Hyungs.

Kai: How's the concert in Japan?

Naeun: It's fun. Many pink pandas are there.

Hayoung: And there are our senpai/sunbae group from Japan who watched our concert there.

Kai: Sunbae? Who?

Naeun: Hey say Jump.

Sehun: who are they?(who coming from the counter to set beside Hayoung, Coz, Kai sat beside Naeun.

Hayoung: Japan's one of the popular boygroup.

Naeun: They are our sunbae from Japan.

Kai: Why sunbae?

Sehun: When are they debuted?

Hayoung&Naeun: 2007

Kai&Sehun: _O_.

Hayoung: They debuted at the age maybe from the eldest to maknae around 9-14 , we are not sure. ( I'm not sure what their age when they debuted, all I know is they debuted at the very young age. )

Kai: Why are they watched your concert there?

Sehun: They watched your concert?

Naeun&Hayoung: Yeah...

Naeun: When we invited by the Music Day Organizer, Like us, they also performed there in the event.

Hayoung: After the performanced they approached us. Naeun: All of them, one by one, they introduced themselves to us.

Hayoung: From leader to maknae.

Sehun: How many of them?

Hayoung: 9 just like you Exo.

Naeun: I think one of them, like Hayoung...

Sehun: _...( jealous)