The Music Day 1

Apink meets hey say jump

Yamada POV...

We are here now in the studio for music day, together with all of the performers. Like NEWS senpai, Kattun senpai,  AAA , Johnny's junior, Exile , Arashi senpai, e-girls, AKB48 and other jpop artists. And there is also the kpop group which is Apink. Wow! They are really pretty especially hayoung.

Keito: wow! It's Apink. They are here.

Yuya: yeah, They are here with us.

 

And the show starting right now. The other groups will performing and we are waiting for our turn. A couple of minutes , our turn finally coming. I wonder, if they are watching us. I hope so.

 

We perform our song medley Just for you, scramble and bounce.                                                                   After our performance, we bow and left the stage. When we exit the stage we meet Apink. They are ready to go to the stage. And we bow and smile to each other.And  my eye landed on Hayoung, woah, she is really pretty! I thought.

 

Yuto POV...

After our performance, we exit the stage and I meet her Son Naeun together with her group which is Apink. Is they possible watch our performance. If they watched, I wonder what are they reactions regarding our performance, especially her.

 

We currently watching their performance. 

Inoo: sugoi!(great).

Daiki: Their songs are catchy.

Hikaru: And their choreography is sugoi.

Chinen: And her voice is really good.(Namjoo).

Yamada: Eeh? Whose voice?

Chinen: Namjoo.

Yamada: You like her don't you?

Chinen: hai! (shy looking at yamada).

Yamada: woah! Our Chinen is grown up now. 

Yabu: Nande?(why)

Yamada: Our chinen like Namjoo of Apink.

Keito: woah! You grown up man now.

Hsj members except me, .

My eyes are on her, Son Naeun.