Apink concert in Japan

Apink meets hey say jump

Chorong POV...

This is it! The day of our concert. I'm nervous but I will do our best for our Japanese pink pandas. We preparing ourselves. 

Hayoung: I'm nervous!

Namjoo   : me too!

Naeun      : same here.

Eunji          : girls fighting!

Bomi          : We can do it.

Chorong   : Girls, fighting! We will do

our best for our Japanese pink pandas. Ok?

Members: ok.

Bomi        : Girls, do you think they will watch our concert?

Eunji: who?

Bomi: Hey say jump.

Chorong: maybe?

Namjoo: they said they want to watch our concert.

Naeun: but I'm sure they are busy.

Hayoung: that's what I thought too.

Couple of minutes the concert started...
Chorong: Konbanwa, pink pandas! Are you ready to listen our songs that we're goin' to sing? 
J. Pink pandas: Hai! (Clapping their hands)
Couple of minutes they begins.
They sing their songs just like no no no, Mr. Chu, Luv, brand new days and etc.

Naeun POV...

When we sang our songs, I notice hey say jump in the crowd. Not only me but all of us, Apink. We grateful that they watch our concert. And I notice Nakajima Yuto who wave at me while I'm singing my parts. And he form a heart with his hands. And when he do that, I feel hot in my cheeks. I think I'm blushing.

Chorong POV...

While we sang our songs, I notice Yabu Kota with s. I'm so happy that they watch our concert. We grateful that our senpai/sunbae watching our concert.
But at the same time I'm nervous, I don't know what can they say about our performance.
They wave their hands at us.