Chapter 2.

Secrets Pt3.

I got in the building, walked through the big office and went to my photoshoot of the day.

“Hi Jihan, the set is ready and the model should be here soon as well.” One of the staff member said.

“Thanks.”

I put my stuff down on one of the tables there and got my camera ready for the shoot.

“Hi I’m the model, it’s a pleasure to be working with you.” I heard a man’s voice and saw a hand reaching out to me.

“Hi-“ I got cut off as I was shocked to see Jackson there.

“You must be kidding me!?” I took out my hand immediately.

“I didn’t know you were working here though.” He said innocently.

“Oh, please!” I rolled my eyes.

“We’re here to work anyway so let’s just get it over with.” I showed him the way and he grinned.

Jackson worked really well with the camera which made it easier to be over sooner. But at some point he started to take his top off and stared right at the camera. I sighed in my head.

I felt like he was looking right at me and I felt a bit uncomfortable. It made me remember a lot about few years back of him and I. I knew he wanted to play some kinda game but I wouldn’t let him do it.

“That’s enough! We got everything we need.” I told him and saw his ‘sad’ stare as a response.

He got his clothes back on and I took the camera and my stuff to work on it in my office.

I tried to be quick but I heard his footsteps right behind me. I entered my office and cut him off before he could say anything.

“I’ll send the pictures to your agency, don’t worry.” Before he could answer I closed the door in front of his eyes.

“Finally.” I sighed loudly.

I went to sit at my desk and started to edit the pictures one by one.

I spent all day there at my desk, not realizing how much time I had spent on those pictures.

“Oh it’s already that late?” I looked out the window.

I turned off my computer, got my coat and got out of the building.

“Are you gonna ignore me?”

I saw Jackson right in front of the company, leaning against his black car with his arms crossed.

“What are you still doing here?” I asked him as I was approaching him.

“I have so many questions!” He said and smiled.

“I didn’t know you were a photographer.” I started.

“I didn’t know you were a model.” I answered back.

We both laughed a bit.

“Despite everything that happened between us, it’s good to see you again.” I smiled at him.

“Can I drive you home?” He asked.

“I have my own car, but thanks.” I left but I knew he would come into my life sooner or later.

I drove back to my home but surprisingly the lights were off in the street. I parked and got off my car.

I tried to walk as fast as possible with my heels, I couldn’t see much in the dark and suddenly I could hear a loud breath behind me. The next second I felt a hand on my shoulder.

I screamed as loud as possible, didn’t look back and ran to my building.

The hall had lights on so I caught my breath there.

“Hey, are you okay?” I heard a familiar voice.

“Oh my god, you scared me.” I looked behind me and saw Jimin.

“For real, are you okay? I heard a scream outside when I got out my car.”

“Yeah, that was me.” I laughed embarrassed.

“It’s just that lately I feel paranoid like if someone was watching me and following me.” I explained.

“Ah, don’t worry now you can count on me.” He smiled at me and I smiled back.

“You shouldn’t be alone tonight though. I would invite you in my apartment but it’s still really messy there.”

“Well you can have dinner at my place if you want, we could get to know each other that way.” I asked him and he nodded joyfully.

Jimin ran his hand through his hair, looked at himself in his phone and smiled in satisfaction.

“Come in.” I said.

Jimin immediately felt good there, he couldn’t help it and touched the walls as he passed them. He stopped on every picture that were displayed and took them in his hands. He looked at me on those pictures and caressed my face through the glass.

I looked at him from afar.

“Do you like pictures?” I asked him playfully.

“Yes, I do but I’d rather have the physical thing between my fingers. A picture is just a reminder, I prefer the feeling of it.” He explained seriously.

We then ate and I could learn that he is 2 years older than me, so he’s 23. He is a business man and works for his father in a big intelligence business. We talked and laughed a lot and finally invited him to sleep on my couch because I didn’t want to be alone that night.

I went to my bedroom, changed and went to sleep.

Jimin loosened up his white shirt, went back to the kitchen to poor himself a glass of wine and sat back on the couch. He made the wine swirl in his glass as a distraction and looked at his watch regularly. Finally he decided to get up as he took a sip of wine.

While I was asleep he went into my bedroom and looked at me sleeping. He sat on a chair away from my bed and just observed me. He took his glass of wine between his left hand and slowly sipped his drink without even blinking.

He had some impulsions but he had to handle and control himself. He just looked at me and didn’t dare to come closer to touch me. It was like he was watching a bug jewel he couldn’t have or his prey he will get later.

He took a big breath and sketched my body in the air with his finger from afar.

The sun was down and the room was dark but he didn’t move, he didn’t want to. All kinds of thoughts came to his mind and he brushed his hair angrily to erase them.

He got up, went on his knees to face me in my bed. He brushed my hair off my face and kissed my forehead before he left my room and went to sleep on the couch.