Chapter 1.

Secrets Pt3.

I had cut my hair and darkened it. I was wearing a tube skirt with heels and a long white coat.

As I walked with my head down to my phone I suddenly walked next to a man, I didn’t pay much attention to him but my heart skipped a beat as I heard his voice and I felt like the scene was going in slow motion.

I stopped walking, my heels almost making me fall and I slowly turned my head to look and watch this person. In a second the man stopped as well and we made eye contact.

“Oh my god.” I whispered to myself as I saw the look he was giving me. I swallowed and quickly turned again to keep walking.

“Hey you!” He was calling me, “keep walking” I kept thinking.

The man ran his hand through his hair and spitted on the grown in frustration.

I walked so quickly and my right ankle started to hurt me as I got to my office. I worked for the day and kept jumping at anyone and every sound.

“I must be crazy.” I kept telling myself as I sighed.

I got out of my work and decided to eat with my brother at a restaurant. I came in first and sat at a table. The place was not really crowded but I could feel a weird atmosphere.

“Would you like to order something?” A waiter came to me.

“Ugh, no. I’m waiting for someone.” I answered a bit hesitant.

I waited for few minutes and it felt like hours.

“Where is he?!” I sighed.

I crossed my legs and tapped my fingernails against the wooden table as I got pissed. I looked across my table and I saw a man sitting alone. He was wearing a black hoodie and I couldn’t see his face. He was holding tight his drink with both his hands and suddenly looked up at me, I immediately turned my face as he knew I was watching him.

I hadn’t had the time to see his face as he violently finished his drink and stormed out the restaurant in a second. I avoided looking at him as he was scaring me a bit.

I decided to call my brother as I was getting impatient.

“Yoongi!” I screamed as he picked up.

“Yeah Jihan, I have something that came up at last minute. I can’t make it tonight, I’m sorry.”

“I hate you.” I pouted through the phone and hung up.

I decided to get out of that restaurant to eat at my place instead.

 I walked slowly since my ankle was still hurting a bit and I was unbalanced.

“Stupid heels.” I said and heard a chuckle behind me.

“Am I paranoid?” I thought.

I began walking faster and heard footsteps following me. My breath got deeper and my heart started to beat faster as I knew I was followed.

I started to run but I knew my ankle couldn’t handle it and few steps later my knees met the ground as I fell on the cold cement.

I decided to get rid of my heels and ran barefoot out on the dark streets. I could barely see anything and on what I was stepping on.

I didn’t know if I was still followed but I had lost all state of common sense. I turned my head to look behind me as I was still running and suddenly bumped into someone. I almost fell as I was a bit shaky but the person caught me on time and me tight by the wrists.

“Oh my god, miss are you okay?” He said worried as we made eye contact.

“Ugh.” I had many thoughts but I couldn’t speak as I was watching his sharp eyes, deep and dark but they got me mesmerized.

“You’re bleeding!” He was holding me by the shoulders and frowned.

My breath was still short and I couldn’t manage to talk when it happened in one second.

I heard a wild scream and at the same time a gun shot. I grabbed on tight that man that I didn’t even know. I suddenly felt my eyes slowly closing themselves and not remembering what happened next.

 

“What the hell?” I said as I woke up and scratched my eyes not recognizing the place I was in. I looked and saw bruises on my knee and a cut on my right foot.

“I remember now.” I sighed.

“Hi.” I jumped a bit when I heard that unknown voice.

I looked at that man I recognized from the day before. I could see him in a different light and more clearly. I analyzed him a bit, and I was surprised to see him dressed in a suit. His hair was a light red shade and it was brushed off his face. His face seemed friendly but I noticed the same eyes I was so focused on the night before.

“I’m Jimin.” He smiled and broke the silence as he tried to reach out to me and shook my hand.

“Ugh, I’m Jihan.” I answered a bit hesitant.

“I should go.” The atmosphere was a bit awkward.

“You probably can’t walk, do you want me to ride you home?” He asked but I just didn’t know what to do.

“Thank you but I will call my brother to pick me up.” I said.

There were no noises, nothing. We just stared at each other like kids.

I suddenly decided to move; I picked up my phone and called Yoongi.

Jimin had gone to the other room. I scratched the back of my head and took a big breath.

When I finished calling Yoongi I got up, tripped on something and took a look around. I noticed all those big boxes filled up and I finally met with a mirror. I looked at myself from head to toe, my white shirt had some blood splashes all over it and my legs were all bruised.

“I must be scary to look at.” I thought.

I got up and struggled a bit to walk to him.

“Ugh, excuse me?” He was on his couch reading a magazine. He turned his head to me, ready to listen.

“I just… wanted to thank you. For taking care of me.” I talked while rolling my thumbs together.

“And I’m sorry.”

“Aha, it’s okay.” He laughed a bit.

“I wouldn’t have left you in the street like that.” He got up and went to me. I smiled back at him.

“Do you want to eat something? You must be hungry.” I nodded and went to the kitchen as he put his arm around my waist to help me walking.

The next day~

“Well, good morning!” I rubbed my eyes as I saw Jimin in front of me as I walked out the door.

“Am I dreaming?”

“Haha, no. I just moved in this morning.” He explained.

“Really? I guess it’s faith if we are neighbors.” I laughed and smiled at him.

“Yeah…” Jimin scratched the back of his head and blushed a bit.

“Well I have to go to work now, see ya!” I waved at him and walked out the building.

Jimin didn’t blink once and looked at me until he couldn’t see me, he suddenly coughed and got back to his sense.

---

I went to my favorite coffee shop and ordered a coffee to go and walked to my office.

As I saw that man again I couldn’t do anything but drop me coffee in shock.

“I knew it was you.” He looked at me and grinned in satisfaction.

I took a breath, put my hair behind my ears and looked up at him.

“I almost didn’t recognize you with that hair color.” I said in irony.

The man ran his hand through his platinum blonde hair and smiled.

“Did you miss me?” He asked.

I approached him slowly while staring at him.

“Move.” I said as he was blocking me from entering my office and he let me in.

“After everything that happened I think it’s better if we just forget about each other.” I glared back at him.

“It’s not that simple sweety.” He shook his head, smiled and put his right hand around my chin.

“You can’t imagine all the things I’ve done to finally find you.”

“We belong to the past. Good bye, Jackson.” I finally said, got off his grip and walked in the building.