Chapter 3.

Secrets Pt3.

“Jihan! Wait for me! I want to be your friend!” A little boy was chasing me but I wouldn’t look back. He tried to grab my hand few times but I kept walking straight.

I looked down at myself and realized I was a little girl as well. I stopped walking and turned my head to look at a reflection of me in the window of a house.

“Jihan!” Not long after that little boy caught me and now we were two on the reflection of the window.

I looked at him. He had light brown hair, almost orange and sharp eyes.

The little boy caught his breath from running after me and held my hand in his.

“Jihan let’s be friends!” He said with an innocent look in his eyes.

“Who are you?” I looked at him, almost disgusted by what he said.

I ran away from him again but this time he wouldn’t run after me, he just stared at me and faded away.

I woke up as I heard my clock turning on.

“Ugh, it was only a dream.” I rubbed my eyes and went to the kitchen.

There I rubbed my eyes again, I couldn’t believe it.

“Jimin? Are you cooking for me?” I asked surprised to see him.

“Of course! Just sit down, it’ll be ready in a minute.” He smiled and I couldn’t help but smile back.

I sat in front of him and now I could only see his back. Then I noticed his light brown hair, almost orange, I thought.

I couldn’t take my eyes off him.

“Is there something on my face?” He asked.

“Ah no, sorry.” I smiled embarrassed.

“It’s just that I had a dream, there was a little boy and he reminded me of you. That seems stupid I know.” I shook my head and looked down at my plate.

“Hey, maybe we knew each other when we were kids.” He said joking but I couldn’t help and try to remember if that could be possible.

“Anyway, thank you for the food.” I said.

Jimin was already dressed up in his suit.

“I’m going to work now, but let me know if you need me.” He winked at me and went out rushing a bit.

I ate, got ready and went to the company as always.

“You’re a bit late today.” I knew that was Jackson speaking.

I rolled my eyes.

“Are you here for another photoshoot?” I asked.

“How do you know?” He answered playfully.

“Let’s go then.” I sighed.

“Jackson is here and the female model as well, we can start when you’re ready.” A staff member told me.

The photoshoot was in underwear and the models had to have chemistry through the camera, but there was nothing.

“Can you change poses please?” I asked in despair.

“This is helpless!” I said and went on set.

“Let me show you want I want.” I said to the female model. Jackson was on his back and I went on top of him, my right shoulder on his bare chest, my left shoulder up with my hand in his torso, my hair flipped to my right side and I looked right at him.

“See what I want?” I asked the girl and she nodded rolling her eyes.

Jackson suddenly put both his arms around my waist and whispered at me.

“You’re much better than her.” He whispered and lightly bites my right ear.

“Let go, we’re not here to play.” I said and got up to get back on the photoshoot.

After that day Jackson was waiting for me again outside the company.

“Let’s have dinner!” He offered me his hand and opened the door of his car.

“Ugh, fine.” I sighed.

Jackson drove to a pretty fancy restaurant and I suddenly felt uncomfortable wearing my basic white shirt and high waisted black skirt.

We entered and a table was already prepared for us, a bouquet of roses was in the center of the table and 3 candles were lined up on the side.

“What is he thinking?” I thought to myself.

We sat at the table and started talking.

“I really missed you, you know.” Jackson started as he took my hands in his and kissed them lightly.

“Jackson, I’m here as a friend.” I said immediately so he wouldn’t get the wrong idea from me.

He let go of my hands and scratched the back of his head.

“How can you say that? After everything we’ve been through I know we still love each other.” He looked deeply at me, meaning every word he said.

“I know I hurt you when I left but I’ve changed now. We’re never getting back together.” I felt sorry.

“You can’t imagine everything I’ve done to find you. I can’t let you go now.” He grabbed my hand and got up violently.

“What are you doing?!”

He was determined and I knew his grip would leave a mark on my wrist.

“Let go of her!” I turned my head and saw Jimin.

“Who are you?!” Jackson snapped back.

“A friend.” He answered calmly and put his hand on Jackson’s hand to make him let go of me.

“What are you doing here?” I asked him.

“I had a business dinner and saw you when he grabbed you.”

“How convenient.” Jackson mumbled to himself.

“Jackson this is Jimin, he lives on the same floor as me. And Jimin this is Jackson, a friend from high school.”

“Nice to meet you.”

“Nice to meet you.”

They said at the same time, they shook hands and I could see their eyes reflecting in each others.

“Jackson you should leave now, please.”

“This is not over!” Jackson said still looking at Jimin and drove back in his car.

“Thank you.” I said to Jimin as I sighed in relief.

“It’s fine, I couldn’t let you leave with him. Let me drive you home.” I got in his car and we drove away.

---

At the same time Jackson growled as he saw me leave with that “Jimin”.

“I’m gonna make your life miserable.” Jackson mumbled to himself as he walked out the restaurant.

He got into his car and went back to his apartment.

He immediately went on his computer and started searching.

“Who are you?” He said out loud and searched for Jimin’s name, past, job, family and anything he could find.

“Interesting…”

---

“You seem upset.” Jimin started talking in the car.

“Yeah… Jackson has that effect on me.” I sighed.

We didn’t talk much during the ride.

Jimin parked and we separated as we both entered our own apartment.

I sighed heavily as I let myself fall on my couch. I wasn’t hungry so I just went to sleep.

I closed my eyes in hopes of falling asleep immediately but I couldn’t. I could hear the ticking of my clock and my thoughts were battling inside my head.

I got up and took a glass of wine, I knew it would relax me.

I couldn’t let my old habits start again but I thought it’s just one glass.

---

On the other side of the floor Jimin was watching, calmly in his apartment, smiling, a cigarette in one hand and his computer mouse zooming in, in his other hand.