wanna have fun together sulli ?

if i could talk again would i say : i ... love you !!

Taemin POV :

As usual I woke up ate breakfast with teayeon noona and heechul hyung , then went to school 7 hours then I walk to the hospital ..

But this time I stopped in front of bookshop , a light blue book cover wrote on it “ out of the silent me “ , I entered the bookshop and said hello to the worker .

She’s my friend , I come here sometime when I’m bored , I toke the book and give it to her ..

“ when you get this book luna-shi ? “

She toke the book and smiled at me ..

“It is a boost to new books they produce here yesterday “

She said , I give her the money to buy the book then I said good bye to her and went to the hospital ,

When I opened the door of sulli’s room I saw her setting on the floor giving me her back ,

“ what are you doing sulli ? “

I said with a quiet voice trying not to scared her , but she immediately turn to me with a shock face , she stand and look at her back then look at me with worried eyes ..

“ what is it sulli ! , what you hiding there ? “

I step closer but she get back one step , I heard  something crash I look at her feet .. she stood on a broken glass ..

“ sulli your feet is bleeding “

I was shocked her feet is bleeding ant she don’t care , she was afraid that we will shout st her if we see the broken glass , she look at her feet then look back at me with a look said ‘ please don’t be mad at me ‘ ..

“ I’m not mad at you it’s okay , just set on the bed and let me see your feet “

She set on the bed and I set on my knee , I hold her feet it’s not that bad just small wounds , no wait there is a small piece of glass stick on her feet .

“ wait here I will ask teayeon noona help “

I was about to leave but she hold my hand and shook her head ..

“ at least let me bring the  ambulances box “

She nodded and let off my hand , I went out the room and few minute I get back with the ambulances box , I set back on my knee I hold her feet .

I’m not good at this , my father teach me once but I’m afraid to hurt her ..

“ if it’s hurt tell me okay !! “

I said while looking at her , she nodded , I start trying to get the glass piece out from her feet , oh there is I toke it out ..

“ I toke it out , it’s hurt right ? “

I looked at her she was closing her eyes and biting her lips , her eyes opened slowly and look at me and nodded ..

I get back trying to address her wounds slightly cuz I don’t want her to feel the pain , when I finished I smiled at her , she bowed her head a little like a thanks ..

I stand and start to clean the broken glass and her blood , when I finished I set beside her and opened my bag take out the book I just bought from the bookshop ..

She look at it cruise I smiled and give it to her ..

“ it’s a good book read it “

I don’t know if it’s a good book or not I didn’t read it yet , she start to read the title then smiled at me , I think it will help her , I look at the ground bored ..

“ wanna have fun together sulli ? “

She like the idea so I stood and toke her hand , she looked at me with confuse look , but I smiled and bowled her to get out from the room but she stopped me ..

I looked at her the scared look back to her , she shook her head ..

“ don’t be worry it’ll be okay , I’m with you “

She still refuse this , she’s not ready okay maybe next time , my phone start to light up I gat I call ..

“ oh , hi yoona , … I don’t know wait “

I looked at sulli who was wondering who’s I’m talking too ..

“ it’s okay if I hang out with my friend yoona right ? “

She smiled and nodded immediately , but I feel bad leaving her alone ..

“ it’s okay if I leave you alone ? “

I said and put the phone on my ear again when I heard yoona voice ,

“ I’m talking to sulli .. no you don’t know her she’s my new friend “

Sulli was looking at me silently , I smiled and connect my talking to yoona ..

“ yoona I will meet  you at them park along with sulli “

Sulli was shocked from what I just said , I hang up my phone and hold her hand with a warm smile in my face ..

“ don’t worry , just trust me you will be fine , oppa will protect you “

She still refuse that , I stood and take her jacket from the closet ..

“ I wont let go of your hand just company me and yoona “

Didn’t move an inch , but she moved her eyes away from me avoid my look , I set beside her , she have to get out from this room and face the big world out there ..

“ you trust me right ? “

She nodded without looking at me ..

“ then come with me yoona is waiting “

She shook her head again ..

“ you afraid from yoona don’t you ! “

She nodded , she still afraid from the new people to her ..

“ sulli , yoona is a good girl like me she wont hurt you “

She accept after few minute , I smiled and help her put her jacket on , then we walk to the them park , sulli was very close to me even if she hold my hand she still afraid ,

She’s hiding behind me holding my jacket by the other hand .. she’s such a cute girl ..

“ it’s okay no one will hurt you “

She just look at the ground while walking with me , finally we’re here , yoona saw us so she waved calling my name ..

“ hey taemin I missed you “

She said and look at sulli who hold my hand tight ..

“ you just saw me in the school “

I said and pressed on sulli hand like saying it’s okay ,

“ I know just kidding , oh hey there I’m yoona “

Sulli ignore her I can see she’s scared right now ,

“ you’re sulli right , what wrong with you answer me “

Oh no yoona start getting angry , she will shout in any minute ..

“ hey I’m talking to you , what happened did the cat eat your tongue … huh rude girl “

She shout at her that bad , sulli hid her self behind me and hold my jacket with both of her hand lie her head against my back and cry silently ..

“ what have you done yoona .. she’s not a rude girl she just can’t answer you  “

I turn my body to face sulli who still crying , I hold her chin make her look at me ..

“ stop crying yoona didn’t mean to say that .. right yoona ! “

I raise my head and look at yoona with a look said .. make this up now ..

“ y-yeah I’m sorry I didn’t mean to say that “

Yoona left her hand to put it on sulli’s shoulder but sulli pushed slightly ,

“ let us have fun now “

I was trying to make them calm , we start to have fun in them park , I can see sulli’s happy face even though she’s having fun but she didn’t let off my hand even once ..

 

Yoona POV :

I just feel awkward with taemin new friend , she’s such a rude girl trying to be innocent in front of my taemin ..

Rude girl huh .. she just fool him by her cuteness , don’t get me wrong I’m not fall for taemin it’s just I don’t like to see other girls keep in touch with him like her ..

I was having I bad feelings towered her from the first time I saw her , and what he mean by she just can’t answer what is she a mute girl ..

They were having fun and whenever I turn my head to see taemin his eyes on sulli and smile like an fool .. and they never broke there holding hands for a once ..

It’s 9pm already so everyone went home , it’s dark now we seat on the bench in the bus station , and sulli full sleep so she lie her head on taemin shoulder and he didn’t refuse that .. argh they look like a couple I hated ..

“ what with her ? “

I said while looking at her still holding his hand .. he turn his head to me , then he start telling my her story , oh I feel bad for her I was wrong , I mean she was only 12 and she was in shock ..

“ oh , that horrible “

Taemin sighed and look at her with a silent careful look ..

“ I know .. oh the bus is here , see you tomorrow yoona “

He said while smiling at me , I smiled back and then entered the bus ..

 

Taemin POV :

After yoona left I look at sulli who pressed on my hand pretty hard , her tears start to fall in her cheeks .. did she hear me telling yoona her  story ..

She was awake , oh did I just remind her of that horrible night .. I’m sorry sulli really ..

“ I-I’m sorry sulli .. I thought you were sleep “

She bit her lips holding her self from crying even more , it’s my bad I make her cry again after trying to make her forget ..

I hugged her trying to make her stop , why I feel weird right now it’s doesn’t like I didn’t hug a girl before but .. it’s just different ..

She stop from crying , I hold her hand and walk with her to the hospital I bet father is worried now cuz I didn’t told him I will take sulli’s out ..

When we enter the hospital teayeon noona run toward us ..

“ where have you been ? “

She said looking at me with a died gaze .. sulli hid behind me again ..

“ you died young boy “

I followed her to father office along with sulli , when we entered the office father look at me with a angry voice , actually I was more scared then sulli cuz I didn’t used to be shout by anyone even my father .

“ what you think you’re doing taemin “

He said with quite voice trying not to shout at me ..

“ t-taking sulli out .. having f-fun “

I answered with a shaking voice , sulli pressed in my hand I look at her and she was like ‘ sorry for making you get in trouble ‘ , but it’s not her fault I make her get out from there ..

“ why didn’t you told me before taking her out , this is a big mistake son .. sulli missed her medicine time and you know it’s not good for her health what if anything bad happened to her .. it’s will be your fault “

Father is right I wasn’t have to do that with out taking his promotion first , I wont do it again ..

“ did you have fun .. sulli ? “

She nodded and hid behind me afraid from my father cuz he look series just now ..

“ good cuz I was worried .. teayeon take her to her room and give her the medicine “

Father said smiling at sulli , teayeon came to her but sulli came closer more then before and her hand holding my jacket like she’s about to give me a back hug .

I felt like my heart will get out from his place I mean we are very close this time , I tried to hid my shy face from my father who said ..

“ okay then taemin take her to her room “

I nodded and hold her hands walking with her to her room , ooh so glad that he didn’t notice my shy face , sulli set on her bed and take off her jacket meanwhile I was searching for her medicine , I found it , I set beside her and give it to her with a glass of water .

She toke it then lie on the bed covering her self by the blanket , I smiled she look tired but I’m glad that she have fun today ,,

“ sweet dreams sulli “

I said and then left the room ..

 

.....

 

if you like the story please leave a comment

please , i really really really want to see your comment

i want to know if you guys like my story or not ,!

i will wait .. :,(  :,(