let's study together

if i could talk again would i say : i ... love you !!

taemin POV ;

after that day father let me enter the room when ever I want , he said if she talk he will be proud of me , he but all his faith on me now , and I can’t let him be disappointed ..

beside I want to help sulli too , I want to get her out from her dark world , make her feel of everything around her .

after I finish school I said good bye to my friends and rushed to the hospital , I opened sulli’s room and look at her with a big smile ,

“ hi sulli , I get back from school “

I said that and set on father seat , then I toke out my books I have exam tomorrow so I have to study ,

“ sorry sulli , but I have exam tomorrow “

She look at me and nodded then lie her head against the wall , I smiled and opened my book , it’s not that hard actually I’m the 1st student in my school I always get high marks so this exam is nothing to me , in any case I have to study right !

I take a look at her she was looking at me silently , I bet she feel bored .

“ let’s study together “

I know it’s not a good idea she wont understand anything I mean she stop going to school sense that day , she stood and walk to her seat , she look at my books all around the table .

‘ okay lets start with math “

She nodded and I opened the book and start teaching her my exam and she just nodded whenever I end my sentence ..

I’m wondering if she understand what I’m teaching to her , so I pick a easy question .. for me ..

 “ can you solve this one ! “

I turn the book to her and point to the question , she nodded and take the panicle from my hand then start to solve the question  , when she end the turn the book to me and wait for my answer ..

I was shocked I mean it’s the right answer even if she solve it in other way , I look at her surprise but she give me a worried look like she’s saying .. what ! it’s wrong ?

“ yah ! you really good “

She smiled quietly this is the second time I saw her smiling on this way even though we spent a week together ..

When I saw her smile I feel like the happiest person in the world , it’s like I’m doing a good job in helping her .

I start to study by teaching her , trust me it’s work , it’s make it move easier and she learned fast .. if she wasn’t like this she will be a  successful person .

I look at my watch it’s almost 5pm I promised seohyun I will pick her up from singing class .. I put all my books on my bag ..

“ sulli-ah I’m leaving .. I promised my friend that I will meet her now “

I stood and went to the door , I turn my head and look at her again ..

“ see you tomorrow .. friend

I make sure to let the “ friend “ word be clear , I want her to feel like there is someone holding her back and that one is me .. I get out from the room to find my father watching us as usual ..

“ did she respond to you ? “

I nodded , he was looking at sulli who still setting on that seat , looking down ..

“ she’s learning very fast , she can be a successful person if she get out from her dark world “

I wasn’t mean anything wrong by that what I meant is , she leave in her dark world away from others ..

“ taemin , I think after all that 5 years trying with her .. my work was nothing with what you did .. I was wrong when I told you to wait , cuz I knew after seeing you with her that she was need someone in her age , understand her like you .. it’s depend on you now make me proud son “

Father put his hand on my shoulder and give me a warm smile ..

‘ I will dad “

I smiled back and went out to seohyun in the studio where she take her lessons ..

 

Seohyun POV ;

I finish my lesson and went out the studio waiting for taemin , he said he will pick me up but where is he! ..

Taemin is not that kind of person who forget they date , .. oh there is he still in school uniform ..

“ you still in school uniform you know ! “

I said pointing at him , he look at his clothes then smile at me ..

“ I was busy so I forget to change “

Okay maybe he’s right , I don’t know anything about him except that his father lee kangta have a hospital and he is a psychiatrist that’s all .

“ okay let’s go now “

He said and smile I follow him , we where talking all the way to my house , when we arrived I said good bye to him and enter the house .

 

Taemin POV :

Seohyun is my best friend sense kindergarten , she’s really kind girl and careful , I’m so glad I have her as friend beside she have a boyfriend called kyuhyun he’s my friend too .

I went back to the hospital yeah father well sleep over for today I don’t know why but I’m sure it’s about sulli .

I well stay here to midnight till teayeon noona finish her work , cuz I well went with her to her apartment , she live with her big brother heechul .

Anyway I set on my father office alone while he and teayeon went to sulli’s room , okay this is the right time I will look at father files .. I always want to do that but I don’t have the right time to do it ..

I take out 5 files there’s a lot of files here but I can’t read it all in one time ..

Okay the first is lee onew , he was 18 when he first came to father hospital , his problem is he had a nightmare about ; he’s died and Victoria I think she’s his girlfriend .. anyway Victoria holding a baby on her hand look like him and he’s smiling while everyone in crying ..

Okay this is creepy , the second is krystal jung wait I know her she’s in my school , she was 8 years old when she first came to father hospital her problem is she was have a sister called Jessica and she died in car accident , so krystal start to talk to her self calling Jessica name .

 

Teayeon POV ;

I was setting on the chair out of sulli’s room as usual , she’s sleeping and Mrs. Lee setting on his seat looking at her ..

Her body start shaking and she’s sweating , she was about to fall on the ground but Mrs. Lee hold her , she push his hand away and covered her self by the white blanket crying hard .

She was sitting with her back against the wall and hiding her face by her knee ,

“ sulli it’s me Mrs.lee don’t be afraid “

Mrs. Lee try to hold her hand make her feel safe but she was like ‘ please let me alone ‘ so Mrs. Lee turn his head to me asking me to bring taemin to help him .

I went to his office , when I opened the door I find taemin reading his father files ..

“ yah ! if Mrs. Lee know  , you’ll be died “

He immediately ratter the files in the disk and look at me with innocent look ..

“ he won’t know if you didn’t tell him “

So he asking for my help know ..

“ fine I won’t tell him , just follow me your father need your help “

 

Taemin POV ;

So teayeon said father need my help , when I enter the room I saw sulli’s crying ..

“ what happened ? “

I asked father who was waiting for me out of sulli’s room ..

“ she had a nightmare , go there and make her stop crying “

I did as I told , I entered the room and set beside her on the bed , what I have to do know ?

I turn my head to look at father then I back to look at sulli who still crying hiding her self by the blanket ,

“ sulli-ah .. it’s me your friend taemin .. don’t worry “

She show me her red eyes , she’s afraid I can see that on her eyes ..

“ come here , I won’t hurt you , you know friends don’t hurt each other “

I said while I’m pointing to her to set beside me , but she just look at me still crying ..

“ you want me to come to you ! “

She shook her head with innocent look ,

“ then come and set here beside me “

Few minute and she slowly came and set beside me looking at her feet , I smiled looking at her she’s look like a kid .. cute kid ..

I raised my hand and wipe her tears , she was surprise looking at me wiping her tears ..

“ you had a nightmare ! “

She nodded while looking at me .

“ and what was the dream about ? “

Her eyes start getting teary , then she looked at the ground again and start crying , oh no I wasn’t mean to make her cry again , I hold her chin making her looking at me , but she pushed my hand away and cover her self by the blanket again .

Why she make me feel like I’m a bad guy ! , I looked at my father who give me a sign to came out , I get out from her room and look at her she was lying on the bed crying hard ,

“ she start crying again when I asked her what was that nightmare about “

I said while looking at my father ..

“ okay son , go home with teayeon now “

He give me a smile , I walked to the door ..

“ good night dad “

Then I leave the hospital along with teayeon noona who take me to her apartment ..

 

............

 

hi guys ..

you know i love you right ? hehe ..

anyway please am dying to see your comment :'(

please don't make me disapointed ..