let's be friend

if i could talk again would i say : i ... love you !!

Taemin POV :

“ sulli dear , don’t be afraid I’m here to help you , just tell me what happened that night and I promise you nothing wrong will happened to you “

That was my father voice he’s talking to that girl sulli , it’s been 5 years sense she came here to the hospital , and my father word keep repeated everyday .. but as usual no answer from her .

I can’t get in the room were they are , my father said if I did that she won’t even stay in her place and run away .

So everyday I set here out the room looking at them by the window and hear there conversation , or should I said my dad talking to him self .

“ poor girl , she’s in shocked after what happened .. she can’t even talk “

I raise my head and look at teayeon my father assistant , she set beside me and look at the both of them

“ what happened that night noona ? “

I was wondering so I asked her , she’s know a lot about sulli , she and my father kept searching about her past life to help her .

“ it was a horrible night , her father was drank he enter the house to find his wife cooking , he shout and start to hit her while she was screaming , and sulli herd her mother voice so she went down steers to check on her .. but she saw her father holding a knife full of blood and hit his wife chest non-stop “

I was looking at sulli while noona was telling me her story , that’s really terrible ..

“ she was only 12 , she don’t deserve that “

Noona connect her words , she spent 5 years in a fear , my father stood and get out from the room , he opened the door and look at us .

“ so , is there anything new ? “

Noona asked , father shock his head and take his papers and files then leave to his office , meanwhile with noona .

I kept looking at sulli who didn’t move an inch , actually I never saw her face she always give her back to the window , and kept looking down without a voice .

Once father take me to his office and asked me to be a friend with her but first I have to know her well till I don’t hurt her or anything .

I guess this is the right time , I know her better now , I looked behind me to the door make sure there’s no one to stop me from entering the room .

It’s clear I stood and hold the door knob , I opened the door quietly and entered the white room , everything is white here even her clothes .

I step close to her she didn’t pay attention to me , I set in front of her in my father seat ,

“ hi , I’m lee taemin “

I was smiling friendly , she raise her head and finally look at me  with her innocent face , she’s really beautiful everything perfect on her , her eyes , nose , lips everything .

I thought I start with a good step when I raised my hand to her , she bowled her hand that she was putting in the table , and looked at me with a scared look like she’s saying please don’t hurt me .

And then she immediately look down again , she’s afraid of me , I raised my head to find my father looking at me from the window .

He smiled and give me a sign to connect talking to her , I looked back to her ..

“ hey we can be friends , don’t be afraid I’m here to make a friendship with you “

She looked at me again but she didn’t replied , I smiled at her but she kept looking at me silently .

“ can I be your friend choi sulli ? “

I raised my hand again while smiling , she look at my hand with confuse look , she bit her lips and look down few minute then she slowly raised her hand to shake main .

Her hand was shaking , I hold her hand softly and shake it , her hand is warm and soft ,

“ thank you to be my friend “

I’m still smiling , she bowled her hand after I let her , she look down I was surprise I can see a smirk on her face .

I raised my face to my father and he show me a thump while smiling , this is the first step wait sulli I will make you feel the life again .

..........

hi sorry for the short chapter but it's only the start ^^

and please read my other fics : http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/112443/first-kiss-i-want-to-love-you-taelli

hope you like it and leave some comment .. and thanks