Chapter 2: Who are you?

YOU STOLE MY HEART AWAY

Due to JYP's command, the soldiers went to Incheon forest to look for  Hye Lim.

And now she stood in front of the king, JYP in his palace, only her and him.

" Why do you want to find me, Your Majesty?" Hye Lim asked him.

" I don't think that you don't know the reason why you are here, Hye Lim, the great predictor of JYP land, you can predict everything in the future and return to the past . I want you tell me why my daughter doesn't have her wings when she was born?" he said to her .

Hye Lim closed her eyes  and then she talked to him with slow tone :

" Your Majesty, on the day she was born, a witch wanted to kill her but your queen Ye Eun used all her power to protect Tzuyu. The witch couldn't kill Tzuyu but she stole her wings and took them away.Because Your queen Ye Eun lost all her power to protect your daughter so she died at that time."

When JYP heard what Hye Lim said, he could imagine what his queen Ye Eun had to stand to protect their daughter and the scene Ye Eun died in his arms, he has never forgotten .

" Do you know who is the witch and where is she now? " he asked.

"The witch hiding under the mask which she can change to anyone she want with. If you want to find her wings, go to SM territory, the witch keeping her wings there, Your Majesty." Hye Lim answered to JYP King.

" SM"

When he heard this word and he knew that he would never give angel wings to his precious princess, Tzuyu.

" SM, did you know my parole at SM before, Hye Lim?"

" I knew it, Your Majesty. So if you want to find her wings, you have to break your promise and the most terrible thing will happen in JYP land, Your Majesty" she said.

JYP thought carefully and said to Hye Lim : " This is the secret between me and you, don't talk to anyone. In this time, you stay here , I need your help and about Tzuyu's wings I will give her another gift for her birthday"

" Yes, Your Majesty" she said.

When two of them were out of the room, Tzuyu hiding in that room for a long time, she stood up with her tears. Before her father and Hye Lim went to that room she thought her wings were in her father's room because today was the day she became 18 years old but she couldn't find anything . Then she heard JYP's voice, she afraid of being discovered so she hid herself but she already heard what they said.

" My father lied, why ? I thought he would give me my wings but now he wants to give me another thing, I don't need anything beside my wings" Tears fell down on her face 

" If you can't give me my wings, I will find it by myself, father" she said with determine tone


When Tzuyu was young she knew SM land was inviolable, no one could go there so the only way was asking the woman named Hye Lim, it wasn't difficult for her to go to Hye Lim 's room without her father knowing. When she entered Hye Lim's room , she was reading a book, Hye Lim suddenly asked Tzuyu without taking her head back. Hye Lim asked:

" I knew you would come here to meet me, Tzuyu. What do you want from me?"

" I want to go to SM land, Hye Lim. I want to find my wings back. Please help me, Hye Lim" Tzuyu begged her with her beautiful eyes.

" Do you know you will be in danger there, Tzuyu. If you are determined to go there, I will help you" Hye Lim asked her.

" Yes, I want to go there, please help me"

" I will give you three things hepling you when you have accidents. Firstly, It's a magical mirror, it will take you to everywhere you want. Secondly,  an invisble gown , if you take it , anybody will unable to see you. Thirdly, the most important one, if someone wants to take your heart away, drink this water, Tzuyu"

The water was in the glass bottle, she gave it to Tzuyu. Tzuyu took it and thanked Hye Lim, when Tzuyu was out of Hye Lim ' s room , Hye Lim whispered :

" everything began"

Tzuyu entered her room to arrange her luggage and her jewelry and then she took the magical mirror out and said:

" I want to SM land, please"

everything was moving and immediately she disappeared out her room, the scence she saw at that time was the large forest and she heard the sound of soldiers riding the horses coming, she couldn't hear anything else anymore and then she fainted.

Whe she opened her eyes, she was in a pavilion and a face of a stranger looking at her, she asked:

" who are you? where am I?"

" You 'd better not know"


Thank you for supporting me, guys. I hope you like my story

Preview chapter 3: 

" Don't touch me!"

" You touched me on the ...." 

" Sorry! I didn't mean it"