Chapter 1: The birth of an angel

YOU STOLE MY HEART AWAY

As we humans desperately  stretched our arms to the top of the sky...... and launched something of that mass and size into the air, but out there in a far and unknow of the galaxy, we don't know that there has a planet which also had life, it's called EXO planet.

On Earth, most of races live together but on Exo planet, there is only two races: JYP race and SM race  but they have fractional zoning within territory. The North of Exo planet belongs to JYP, the South belongs to SM. The boundarry of territory between them is a bulwark called Dae Gu, which is inviolable. There is no connection between them because JYP is SM's enemy.

In summer, 18 years ago, king JYP was anxious when his queen Ye Eun was bearing their baby, he paced up and down in front of the door but he suddenly heard the woman scream, he opened the door and then he saw  a dreaded scence: 2 midwives were frozen and  his queen Ye Eun huged their newborn baby in her arms but Ye Eun was dead. He took their newborn baby out of her arms and when their baby was in his arms, she cried out loud and looked at her father. He smiled at her but his face was full of tears, his queen had gone but she left their little angel for him.

" Don't worry, Ye Eun! I will raise her to a beautiful girl like you" he said in tears.

" Tzuyu, this is your name, my lovely daughter" he looked at her with all of love


" Sana, why you can fly, I can't?" Tzuyu, a 10 years old baby asked Sana

" Because I have wings, look at these" Sana, a 13 years old girl said and angel wings appeared from her back. She flapped her wings gentle and flew away.

Tzuyu looked at Sana with her eyes opened and when Sana landed beside her, Tzuyu asked: 

"Why I don't have angel wings, everyone has them but me"

" I don't khow, Tzuyu" Sana answered.

" Why, Why, Why I don't have, Sana" she cried and went away although Sana called her many times

Tzuyu ran to her father, King JYP and cried:

" Father, why I don't have angel wings, everyone has them but me" she repeated the question like the question she asked Sana.

" I want to fly like Sana and everyone in JYP country but I can't" she cried out loud, her face was full of tears.

King JYP looked at his daughter with tender eyes and said:

" You don't need them, baby. If you want to fly, I will command soldiers to pick you up everywhere you want in JYP country"

" But I want to fly by myself, by my wings, father" she said to him

" Okay, baby. When you are 18 years old, I will give you your angel wings" he smiled and huged his daughter

When Tzuyu really thought that she could get her angel wings at 18, King JYP closed his eyes and commanded his soldiers:

" Go to Incheon forest to find a woman named Hye Lim, bring her here"

" Tzuyu, how can I give you your wings when you was born, you didn't have them" he thought.

Tzuyu, his little angel, he can do everything for her. 10 years had passed, he etymologized her wings but he was hopeless.

 

Preview chapter 2:

" My father lied, why ?"

" If you want to find her wings, go to SM territory, a witch keeping her wings there"

" Who are you?"

" You'd better not know"

 

Thank you for reading my story. I hope you like it and support me in the future. I like Tzuyu, Chanyeol and Sehun very much so I want to write a story about them.