Final

Hate U, Love U

 

Yoona's POV:

I can't believe it. Why is he so blind? Is he stupid? Can't he tell that I like him? Aish. Boys are so dumb.

I was running towards the elevator with tears in my eyes. Until I felt someone holding my arm.

"Yoong, what's wrong? Tell me, please" Donghae oppa looked at me. He looked worried and concerned.

I rolled my eyes at his question.

"What's wrong? Why can't you see, oppa? Are you blind?" He looked confused. It was obvious that he really didn't understand.

He just stared at me. He was speechless. Looking at him just made me want to cry even more. I thought it was obvious. I thought he knew how much I liked him. EVERYONE knew.

"Oppa, I like you." I finally blurted out. "No wait. I don't like you. I love you. I thought it was obvious. I thought you knew." I looked at him and he looked really shocked. So I just continued. "I don't even treat guys the way I treat you. I've always thought you knew....."

"Yoong, I......" He said softly. Holding on to my hand.

"You don't have to say anything oppa. I get it. You don't like me the way I like you. Let's just pretend this never happened okay?" I smiled at him with a single tear rolling down my cheek.

 

It was obvious that he wouldn't say anything else. So I walked away.

"Im Yoona." He has never called me by my whole name before. I flinched but I didn't look back. It was painful already. Getting rejected. "Im Yoona, look at me."

I ignored him. I didn't want to look at him or hear his voice or see his face. I just wanted to get away from here.

 

I felt a pair of arms around my waist. My eyes widened by his sudden action. I wanted to pull away but he was too strong. He made me face him. And we just stared at each other.

"Im Yoona...." He said my name so beautifully. It felt like my name was so special. It felt like I was special. "I love you."

 

Donghae's POV:

Her eyes widened once I told her. I was pretty shocked too. But I just had to tell her before it was too late.

"There. I said it. I love you. I've been trying to tell you for a long time but the words won't just come out....but I do love you. Alot."

"Oppa.......are you just saying that to make me feel better? Because you pity me for acting so stupid?"

 

I couldn't take seeing her this way. Sad and hurt. So I cupped her cheeks with my hands and kissed her. She stiffened at what I suddenly did. And then I felt her smile throught the kiss.

 

I was happy. For the first time in my whole entire life I was contented.

It felt wonder and it felt right.

 

-----------

sigh i'm sorry i'm not good at endings ;AAAAA;