Cheatsheet

Pokemon GO! >> APPLY OPEN!
 

cheatsheet

So! You want the .... Pokemon, ...?

source  example  turn-in

Harmony City | So this story is going to take place in Harmony City. It's a fictional city that is roughly located in Asia with a mix of ethnic backgrounds not just Asian! In layout, it looks like a mix of New York City and Seoul with a lot of different communities mixed in. The story will mostly take place there.. hint hint LOL. 

Face Claim | You can use anyone you would like! Idols, Ulzzangs, Actors, Actresses, Youtubers, whatever your little hearts desire. Your characters can be any gender as well. The only person you can't use is ulzzang Baek Su Min, who is my character in the story~

Personality | You don't have to be overly realistic or really animated. You can have a character who is more bad versus good or the other way. Just make it make sense and please don't make them an almighty character or something. If they are perfect in every way, they'll be boring to write and I will reject them almost immediately.  BUT, have fun! LET THE CREATIVITY FLOW LIKE THE SQUIGGLES AT THE END OF THIS SENTENCE ~~~

Family + Friend/Rivals |  Add people that you think will be relevant to your character in the course of the story. Don't give me like 10+ friends and be surprised they aren't mentioned or shown. It'll be waste of your time to really do that. Only the six OCs will be the ones who will be able to see the Pokemon irl, so if you mention that someone outside of this group can, then we got a problem here buddy. 

Pokemon | Obviously, the starters will be your plotlines. The other Pokemon in the story will be caught by one of the six. Not everyone will have the Pokemon in their Pokemon Wanted list cause it'll just be complicated, so I suggest name the top 3 you want and I will randomize the others as equally as I can with the other characters. KANTO POKEMON ONLY PLEASE CAUSE POKEMON GO IS KANTO ONLY RIGHT NOW SO I PLAN TO LEAVE THAT WAY FOR THE COURSE OF THIS STORY!

Love Interests | Completely optional, but if you want one you can! I don't mind any kind of pairing. My character is also open for anyone who wants that grumpy fluffball.  Password is the name of the team you are in Pokemon Go right now (if you play it that is) linked to a song you're currently grooving out to. 

NOW OFF YOU GO, KIDDIES! HAVE FUN AND STAY SAFE (?)! USE PROTECTION (?) 
YOU DON'T WANT UNWANTED POKEMON EGGS (?) :DDDDDDDDD
(please stop me someone, please)