Plotlines

Pokemon GO! >> APPLY OPEN!
 

The Starters

hello there! welcome to the world of Pokemon!

home Plotlines  Link Link Link

bulbasaur

taken Jeon Chaewon is the epitome of a struggling recent college graduate. With no such luck on the competitive job market, she works as a pizza delivery girl with her phone running Pokemon GO to and from her deliveries. A little jaded with a heavy dose of realism only people in her position can conjure up, she gets straight up fiction when a Bulbasaur literally smacks itself onto her windshield 

Charmander

open Looks like the least likely to play Pokemon Go, this person plays to cling onto the childhood nostalgia they haven't had in a long time that is drowned out in their stressful work environment. A childhood fantasy of being a Pokemon trainer comes true when they find a Charmander clinging to their leg. 

Notes: -Has a lot of knowledge of Pokemon in general, not much as the Squirtle plotline

Squirtle

open To watching the anime and playing the games, this Pokemon nerd loves everything Pokemon. To their delight, they crash into a real life Squirtle in the process of almost getting ran over by Jeon Chaewon's car. 

Notes: -Pokemon Knowledge is real with this one.
-Most likely to gasp dramatically at Pika Plotline

pIKachu

open Pokemon noob; be it their age or their general lack of interest, this person doesn't know much about Pokemon. They only downloaded the game because they  were forced to and only knows Pikachu from the series/games. Ironically, it's Pokemon's mascot that they fatefully meet. 

Notes: -Is most likely to rename their Pokemon cause they don't know the original Pokemon's name (lol)

EEvEE

open Just a casual player of Pokemon that got on the hype train with everyone else when it was first announced. One day while trying to catch an Eevee that spawned in the area, they only became aware of the real life Eevee by their feet when it nibbled curiously at their shoelaces.  

Notes: -the one most likely to help the Pikachu plotline without going crazy fanboy mode
 

Jigglypuff

open Free plotline~

Anything you can think of with this plotline. Just try not to be too similar to the previous five plotlines cause the jiggly will judge. 

LOOK AT THAT GIF! JIGGLY WILL NOT TAKE JUST ANYONE -HAIR FLIP-