05.

두 번째 기회 (Second Chance)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The light slowly shows up and defeated the darkness of the small recording room, showing that it's morning once again; well, being a producer in YG is not easy, it never was. One month after joining in and she already got this huge project; It has been over a week since Naeun had a proper sleep, all she had been doing was working on the songs for one of her favorite YG artists, the deadline running after her like a grim reaper once did.

"Good morning, noona!" the younger boy smiles brightly, "coffee and egg sandwich to start the day?" he asked, showing both of the items on his hands.

There he was, the favorite artist she was talking about. They actually know each other long way back before this, some of his past songs were produced by him and Dean, as Naeun used to work with Dean in the past, they met each other quite a few times.

"I lost track of time already." She took the items on his hands, "thanks Yedam, you're my savior."

He grinned, "so how's the song?"

"You came at the perfect timing, I was gonna ask you to choose between these two samples for the bridge," she announced. "Listen well, here is the first," she clicked the play button while taking a mouthful bite of the sandwich. "Here's the second," she moved the playhead and clicked the same button again.

"Wow, aren't you a genius? both of these are really great!" he exclaimed. "But if I have to choose between both of these, then maybe... the second, it just feel more suitable for the song."

"Good choice!" she remarked playfully.

 

She was totally focused on her work, wanting to make sure she finished whatever she can by today; totally forgetting her human needs, well at least until a soft knock on the door disrupted her.

"Naeun?" the guy who is asking to be buried six-feet-under calls.

She whip her head to see the culprit, only to see his one and only boyfriend standing there with no guilt.

"What do you want?" she glared.

"Looking for my girlfriend for a lunch as I'm pretty sure she has been starving herself, but who are you?" he asked teasingly.

She pouts, "I know I look like a total mess, so stop teasing me."

He laughed, "You still look pretty to me, but whoever told you those panda eyes is the new trend, I can guarantee that it is false."

She smiled sarcastically, "I get it already, so would you please be kindly to leave me alone, Mr. Song Minho?"

He closed the door, no

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter