04.

두 번째 기회 (Second Chance)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Edited on 2 April 2017)

 

'Why does everything about Kim Hanbin makes me question everything? I've only meet him once and he has already occupied my mind. What seriously is wrong with me?' She mentally slap herself.

"Hello? earth to Naeun?" Minho waves her hand right in front of her face.

"Hm?" She looks around, "Oh, sorry. What were you saying?"

He chuckled, "I asked you what do you want to eat?"

She raises her eyebrow, "can I see the menu?"

The other male beside her laughed, "Naeun are you drunk? this is a tteokbokki shop."

"Oh?" She looks around and realizes her mistake, "Stop laughing Jiho oppa, I just have a lot in my mind these days."

Another male laughed, "What are you even thinking about? Food again?" The three roared in laughter.

"Ah, Bobby oppa stop teasing me." She frowned.

"Don't tell me you're nervous about your new job? The great witch is nervous? Is the world gonna end soon?!" Bobby teased.

"I'm not a witch, and stop teasing me!" She scowled.

"I didn't made that up." He shrugged, "A cold witch who never smiles, that's what everybody said."

"Just if you act as cute around them as you act around us, they wouldn't think like that." Minho commented.

She sighed, "I'm just being professional, and if I act sweet to them, they would think I'm easy."

"Well totally, I mean by looking at you who would think this young girl is actually 26 years old?" Jiho smirks, earning a punch on the shoulder.

 

"Say Naeun, why don't you ever tell us about your childhood? I'm pretty sure Jiho hyung knows it already." Minho asked.

Seeing Naeun rubbing the back of her neck; a habit she does when she's uncomfortable, Jiho came forward instead, "Naeun, she doesn't have any memories about her childhood."

The other looks at her confused. "I- I lost all of my childhood memories." She started. "I have never told this to you both but when I was around 19, I overexerted myself in studying, I forgot to even eat or sleep, and the result? I couldn't wake up for months, lying on the hospital bed like sleeping beauty, almost lifeless I would say. My heart stops beating for awhile, I was almost dead, but then suddenly my heart starts beating again, and after awhile I finally woke up, but only to find out the truth that I couldn't remember anything, I can't even recognize my parents.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter