o8. snack

Make You Smile.。.:*☆
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sighing for the umpteenth time, Yujin dropped her head down, which was probably a bad idea since her head ended up hitting Hyein’s glass desk. Though her forehead was a bit hurt from the impact, she could care less since she was so damn bored from spending another day at the office alone.

Raising her head up, she propped her chin on her hand and stared at the screen in front of her and started spacing out again.

It’s been six days since her suspension because of the fanmeet fiasco and she was starting to feel restless from being inside the office without nothing else to do aside from the work she had to accomplish. Yujin was able to do buying for over ten different stage outfits for each of the NCT 127 members (more than enough for the rest of the promotional activities for Fire Truck), plan the members’ outfit with the clothes she bought, and started working on Hyein’s monthly report even though she wasn’t supposed to do it. Heck, she also started working on her paper that wasn’t due until the end of the semester. That was how bored Jeon Yujin was for the last six days.

Yujin thought of going home, but since she was working in the office, she actually can’t leave until the office hours were over. Checking Hyein’s digital wall clock which had an intricate design, read 1:27PM and Yujin groaned at the irony.

“1:27, huh?” Yujin huffed, narrowing her eyes at the digital wall clock in annoyance. ‘I wonder what those people are doing right now… I hope they’re as bored as I am while they wait in their waiting room,’ she thought jokingly and imagined the members either on their phones or sleeping.

The members of NCT 127 were currently at M!Countdown for this week’s music show and Yujin was actually waiting for pictures of them to show on social media. She was curious of what the boys were wearing since it was the first time they’d be wearing outfits styled by Sooah. Even though she was absent from the previous shows for Music Core and Inkigayo, the outfits worn by the members were styled by Yujin since it was already planned for the week that Sooah just followed. Also, she felt a tad bitter that she didn’t get to style Taeyong for his first opportunity to be the special MC for today.

Realizing that sulking won’t do her any good, Yujin stood up from her seat and went to grab her wallet inside her bag that was on the loveseat across Hyein’s desk. She also took her phone with her before she went out of Hyein’s office.

As Yujin made her way down to the basement, she felt her phone vibrate on her hand. She turned her phone on and saw an e-mail, notifying her that one of her posts from her blog has reached over a thousand likes already. Curiously, she unlocked her phone and checked her blog.

“Oh,” she gasped inaudibly and raised her brows in surprise.

☆*:.。. polaroid birthday present .。.:*☆

 

“Happy Birthday!”

“Happy Birthday! I want you to know that you're one of my favorite bloggers!”

“You're so pretty, greantees! I hope you had a very Happy Birthday!”

see 717 more comments...

 

 

‘Daebak, it’s already gonna be a month since my birthday but people are still congratulating me,’ she thought happily. Still looking at her phone and scrolling down to read more comments, she finally arrived at SM’s mini SUM market.

Placing her phone inside her back pocket, she walked around the market and skimmed through the aisles as she looked for something she’d like to snack on. Seeing all the different products named from SM’s groups, from BoA to Red Velvet, Yujin wondered when the company would release goods named after NCT. ‘I feel like it’s going to happen soon,’ she thought.

Stopping by the popcorn section, she took a can of the f(x) Gourmet Popcorn and proceeded to the cashier which had no line, thankfully. Yujin gave the can to the cashier and bowed politely when she was greeted with a smile. “Maybe you would like to drink something?” the cashier asked her and Yujin quickly scanned the menu displayed above them. “I’ll take one Apple Kiwi Juice please,” she answered politely.

The cashier nodded, “Would you like it to be in SHINee’s artist bottle?”

Yujin her lips and shook her head, “I’ll have it here, thanks.” She decided to eat her snack at the back than eating it inside Hyein’s office.

“Got it,” the cashier smiled and went back to prepare her drink. “Here you go,” she handed Yujin the tray that contained her popcorn and her drink that was served in a very nice glass.

“Thank you,” Yujin gave the cashier a polite smile after paying for her food. She picked up the tray and went past the counter to look for a free table.

“Oh!”

Yujin stopped on her tracks when she heard a very familiar voice the moment she stepped foot on the dining area.

“Yujin!” Doyoung stood up from his seat and waved at Yujin to come over. “Are you having your lunch break? Come sit with us!” he called for her in excitement.

Yujin her breath and slowly proceeded to Doyoung’s table in which she noticed that he wasn’t alone and was with two other boys and that made her feel slightly uncomfortable since she hasn’t met them yet. Well, not yet personally.

“Hello…” she bowed awkwardly once she reached their table.

“Come sit beside me,” Doyoung offered quickly, noticing how uncomfortable she was since he was with his friends. Yujin gave him a small bow as thanks and sat beside him quietly.

For a few seconds, their table was filled with silence and awkwardness since no one spoke another word and Yujin avoided eye contact unintentionally.

Thankfully, the person in front of her wasn’t as shy as her. “So you’re the famous Yujin, huh?” he asked and Yujin noticed how smooth his voice sounded. “I’m Johnny, by the way,” he introduced himself and bowed. “Annyeonghaseyo.”

Yujin finally looked up and met him in the eyes and felt her cheeks flush when she saw how he smiled charmingly at her. “Um.. I am Yujin but I don’t know what you mean by that,” she replied timidly and bowed in return.

“And this guy beside me is –”

“Ji Hansol,” Yujin interrupted Johnny, knowing full well who they are in front of her. As NCT’s stylist and after meeting NCT 127, of course she had to do her research about the group’s entirety. “Annyeonghaseyo, I’m Jeon Yujin,” she introduced herself and bowed again. “I’m currently working as a stylist here in SM.”

“She’s our stylist, by the way,” Doyoung interjected proudly and looked beside him and felt relieved that Yujin was finally making eye contact.

“You’re the one who got Ten in trouble last week?” Hansol asked bluntly as sipped on his own drink which was coincidentally the same drink Yujin ordered.

Johnny and Doyoung were completely caught off guard with Hansol’s question since all of them obviously knew what he was talking about.

“Hyung!” Doyoung glared at the older male, feeling irritated that he just had to bring up a sensitive topic but Hansol said nothing and looked back at him blankly as he continued to sip on his straw.

Meanwhile, Johnny felt embarrassed that their first meeting with the stylist had to happen like this. “I’m so sorry for what he just said,” he excused. “I’m sure he didn’t mean it that way,” he said, nudging the Hansol with his elbow with a weird smile on his face.

In all honesty, hearing that question made Yujin want the floor to swallow her but knew deep inside that there was no use in running away from what happened. “Yeah,” she answered. “I’m sorry.”

“Why are you apologizing to me?” Hansol asked her, surprising his two younger friends once again. “You didn’t do anything wrong.”

Yujin kept her bottom lip out of nervousness and prayed that the floor to really swallow her. She honestly had no idea what was going on and Hansol’s indifferent face staring right at her didn’t really help.

Just as Yujin was about to stand up and escape the awkwardness surrounding them, Hansol opened his mouth once again to talk to her. “Thanks to you, the guys’ dorm has been so much cleaner than ever.”

With that, Doyoung’s jaw finally dropped in complete shock while Johnny felt like Hansol would be the end of him.

“Dorm?” Yujin asked, completely confused by his remark. “I’ve never been to their dorm…” she trailed off and ended up looking at Doyoung, her face asking what he meant by that.

“Well the guys who went to Osaka,” he pointed his straw at Doyoung, “made some kind of bet–”

“Ok!” Johnny exclaimed and covered Hansol’s mouth which shocked Yujin once again. “Hey, hyung, can you come with me for a moment?” he asked with a tight smile on his face and forcefully made Hansol stand up with him. “We’re going to the restroom real quick,” he said to Doyoung and Yujin then started pulling Hansol with him.

“But I don’t need to go with you to the restroom,” Hansol refused, sitting back down. “Go by yourself–”

“Nope! You’re coming with me!” Johnny laughed awkwardly and this time, successfully bringing the older trainee wi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter