Dark Room

Kissing A Rose
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

3rd person POV

Throughout our life, we always feel slightly empty for some reason. Although we completely fine and living well, there’s a place that needs to be filled. Only two things are able to fill that cramp; DREAM and ROMANCE.

You can ask anyone about their goal, it’s either they want to achieve something; whether it’s a job, fortune, fame, position or just some sort of condition that they think as ideal. There are also other people who is rather the romantic kind that always in the course of pursuing their soulmate, lifetime companion, a partner, a family or simply someone that they feel will be able to fill that void so they feel complete.

Romantic entanglement, while fulfilling for other people, they said it would complete you as a human being. That doesn’t even mean anything when you no longer consider it’s enough. As you need something more, beyond that.

...

The club was filled music. The black paint on every wall in there just induced even darker ambience in the club. So much contrast with the neon lights in some part of the wall as the minimum lights to brighten the completely dark space. You can see slihouette of people dancing to the music playing from the turntable through enormous speaker at every corners of the club. There is one stage as high as chest of an adult and everyone is looking at that direction as someone is speaking, standing on the stage.

“Welcome to our OPEN MIC NIGHT!” enthusiast showman greeting was welcome with hundreds of clapping hands sound.

“Are you ready to hear some of our best rookie rapper spitting out killer rhyme with a fantastic beat by our house DJ?”

“YEEAH!” Spectator seems to get excited as the host of tonight.

“I can’t hear you. SCREAM!!!” The host request even more excitement from the crowd. When you think it won’t get any louder than this, you’re wrong.

“YEEEAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!” The extra loud ear-ringing scream plus the thunder-like clapping and even whistling sound from here and there were filling the air in that dark club.

Just like the loud crowd, Chaeyoung’s stomach is grumbling like crazy as if she ate a bucket of thunder for lunch. The sandwiches she had for lunch feels like it’s crawling up from her intentines. Her hands are trembling so much that she has to hold the lyric paper with her wh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter