Crossover

Kissing A Rose
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Life is full of surprise. It brings you something out of your expectation, above your imagination. It could bring you a box full of fluffy feather that you can use to fly up, up and away from all the troubles that happen below. It could also bring you tons of boulders that would crushed not only your body but also your mental.

And the two possibilities will have fair chance at either bringing you up or down along the course of your life but their goal will remains the same, so that you would grow. Those changes that happened in your life will either make you grow along or grow apart with people you meet along the way.

...

Chaeyoung was more than ecstatic to see her name on the poster in front of her. She can’t contain the joy inside of her.

“I DID IT! THAT IS MY NAME THERE, ISN’T IT?” Chaeyoung screamed to the girl beside her.

“Yes, your name is there. See, Son-Chae-young. There.” The girl on the left smiling at Chaeyoung while pointing her finger on Chaeyoung’s name.

 

[OPEN MIC NIGHT]

[ROOKIE RAPPER WANTED]

Young JK Puff Plastic Kang Junyoung Lim Sojoon Son Chaeyoung

 

“OMG, baby. I did it. I passed the audition.” Chaeyoung’s face emit radiant smile that was as bright as the LED lamp above them.

“See.. I know you can do it. I know you will pass, I believe in that.” The other girl was smiling widely. Happiness is contagious, especially when you see the person you love is drowning in it. She was happy too. She was happy seeing the short-hair girl feel content with what she achieved.

Chaeyoung's both hands grabbed the other girl’s by the hand and holdth them in front of her chest. “Thank you, Mina for always believe in me.” And then Chaeyoung kissed the back of Mina's hands.

“Always have and always will, dear.” Mina blushed her cheek. Every public display of affection still flustered Mina though she is fully aware it was her who started all of this by kissing Chaeyoung on a crowded train. Then Chaeyoung kissed Mina’s cheek as to show she is really on top of her world now.

“Now all I need to do is to is write my best rap and perform it that night. This could be a huge move for me to get in the map.” Chaeyoung flares light in her eyes as her dreams flashes before her.

“Yes, baby.”

“You will stay by my side while I pave my way to the top right?” Hope inundated every cell in her body.

“Of course, always have and always will.” Mina was content that everything Chaeyoung wanted was in her hands.

But how about her dream? Her dream to be world-known ballerina.

 

-MC-

 

Jungyeon was still sitting on her desk. She was busy trying to find her scissors.

Where did I put it? . I forgot.

She just bought new lego, it was Harry Potter theme. She was supposed to buy some groceries and her mom gave Jungyeon her credit card. Little did she know that while Jungyeon carrying the groceries home, she passed a big toy store and her eyes stuck on one of lego box there.

I have no Harry Potter lego, I have to HAVE it! Jungyeon think to herself back then and finally decided to victimized her mom credit card.

Mom is going to kill me but hey, Harry Potter! She grinned as she get out of the toy store with one plastic of groceries on her right hand and a box of lego on the other.

Now she wants to get started with the lego but can’t find her scissors to open the taped box. As she rustle through her drawer she saw something in the base of it.

A picture. Two girls sitting on a bench in the park. It was a selfie. The girl with the short hair was the one holding the phone. While the long hair girl placed her hand on the other one's shoulder and kissed her cheek.

Jungyeon froze with the picture on her hand. The sides of her head pulsating as her brain suddenly throw her to the memory lane where and when the picture was taken.

When she flipped the picture she saw:

 

Nabongs and Kkabjung

 

She was completely fine. She was overjoy by her new set of lego and now she couldn’t even move her head. Her stare was pierced onto the picture in front of her.

It was the first time Nayeon kissed her.

She completely aware that Nayeon was nice to everyone including her. It was a foolish move to think Nayeon has something special against her. She was out of her head because she has feelings towards the nice and flirtatious girl in the school.

She knew that the possibility of getting hurt is big. But her heart has a mind of its own.

In short amount of time, Nayeon and Jungyeon got close. Then when Jungyeon was fully immersed in the relationship, Nayeon did something that overturn everything for the bad.

Nayeon gave Jungyeon great memories as well as a lifetime wound that everytime the bandage is open, it still reeks. Nayeon hurt her but she still can’t bring to throw away their memories. It was always there, in the darkest place, store on the base of a drawer she rarely open. Out of all the time in her days, she suddenly open that drawer today and found the damned picture. Why would she do that? It was not what she wanted initially.

She bite her tounge, only silent embraces her at that moment. All the emotions when she was still Nayeon were all over her rooms. The anger, joy, fright, sadness, lust, content, everything were there, ready to be picked up and would cuddle Jungyeon to sleep again like every night she spent reminiscing about her and Nayeon when they were just broke up.

Her eyes were looking at the lego box on her desk. Her parents are out of town for family thing. And her 2 unnies decide to go with their friends saying they won’t come home so Jungyeon has to cover up for them. Her initial plan was buying groceries and eat instant food she bought for the weekend while doing her new lego, which she will ask money from her sisters for keeping shut about their night out. It was a fool-proof plan for her.

Now suddenly she got all these useless thought inside her mind about Nayeon that was already out the window. She tried her best to handle the break-up but it was still difficult as ever since Nayeon was her first.

RRRIIIIINGGG~

Jungyeon’s phone rang out of the blue, bursting her daydream.

 

San Tokki

 

“Hello.” Jungyeon picked up her phone

“Hi, where are you?”

“Home. Why?”

“I am bored.”

“So?”

“What are you doing?”

“I was just going to open a box of lego and play—“ The girl on the other side cut her.

“Gee, you really like playing with them. Let’s go out! Better going out with me.”

“B-b-but..”

“What but? I know your parents are out of town and you are home alone from your instagram story. Just accompany me to dinner, yes?” That girl clearly wants Jung to get out of her chair and start to dress up for a dinner.

“Now?”

“NO, SILLY! TWO WEEKS FROM NOW, OKAY?” That girl clearly annoyed at Jungyeon’s slow pace of understanding.

“Ah okay, okay I’ll go change now.”

“Hahaha, that’s more like it. Meet me at the mall okay, I am down for some donkatsu.”

“Ah, okay. In 30 minute, alright?”

“Yep. I’ll be waiting in front of the front entrance because I’m already in the taxi.”

“Oh, you already went.”

“That’s why you need to hurry, Yoo Jungyeon! See you there!”

“See you!” Jungyeon hang up the phone and put it on her desk.

It was Chaeyoung’s girlfriend’s bestfriend, Minatozaki Sana. She saved her as San Tokki because that girl reminds her to a rabbit so much. Her rather big front teeth, her white complexion, her chubby cheeks, her bubbly character; all of them contributes to Jungyeon relating her to a bunny. San Tokki (산 토끼) in Korean means ‘mountain rabbit’. But for Jungyeon  it means Sana Bunny.

As she got up from her seat and head to the cupboard to pick up what to wear, Jungyeon already forgot about the picture. Maybe not completely forgot but at least at that moment she was busy thinking whether Sana brought her jacket or is that

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter