Chapter 1

#SquadGoals
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

College, Sehun thinks, isn’t as hard as he thought it would be. When he was still in high school, somewhere in this province, Sehun thought that college is an escape to reality because that is what he saw on the television. Wherein college students go out at night and pass school without studying. Now that he thinks of it, maybe dramas just didn't show the studying part. Although Sehun is not much of a party boy, he wants to try it because hey, you only live once.

 

 

Although this is not what he has expected, Sehun can say that he's starting to get the hang of it. Three weeks of living far away from home (not really far, just 1 hour away from his parents) he pretty much learned almost everything in this new life and new environment. Sehun, who is not really a human magnet, minus the girls, because he wears a straight face 98% of the day adopted fast because no one (minus the girls) really cared about him.

 

Plus, this life is much peaceful, unlike his life back in high school.

 

 

This may not be so far away from home, but at least he's been able to leave all the chaos and heartbreak behind.

 

 

Not really has much something to do because his class for today will start at 1 PM, Sehun strolls in the hallways to pass the time. Maybe he'll go on the way to the cafeteria to grab lunch. Jongin is nowhere to be found so maybe he'll have to eat lunch alone.

 

Sehun likes to take the secluded path in the behind the engineering building when he's walking to the cafeteria. The secret place has a vending machine, which is still working. He gets some coke or juice in it from time to time when he was too lazy to face the people in the cafeteria. Sometimes he and Jongin will hang out here in between classes to pass the time. Most of the time he just sits here alone. He was lucky to have found this place early in his college life. He has been observing this place since he found this and he found out that no one really goes here.

 

That was until now.

 

He has been walking with his head bow down when he suddenly heard a thud. Stopping in his tracks, Sehun lifted his head to see someone kicking the vending machine.

 

To say Sehun was in awe, is an overreaction. He stands there staring at the stranger with curiosity in his eyes. One, because the stranger is wearing all black. Black hoodie, black jeans and black converse. The only thing that made him stand out is his honey brown hair. Two, the boy looks so fierce yet so cute. Sehun had never seen him here, nor in the whole university. But he is sure that he is the most beautiful

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter