''I wanna go home ''

Let's Talk About Love

20 minutes....20 minutes for her to say goodbye to your wonderful life in L.A and say hello to your new life in Korea. She couldn't believe her parents were forcing her and her sister to leave their lives in L.A and start a new in Korea.....all because they decided to launch a line of shopping malls in Korea in partner with Hwang Corporation.                                                                                                                          

10 minutes.....10 minutes for her to officially say goodbye to your friends,for your boyfriend,for your school......not that she cared about the last but she will miss.                                                                          

5 minutes.....5 minutes for her to go a new country,go to a new school, making new friends or not....

''unnie,come on''- Krystal said.

''Huh...to where?''- Jessica said confused.

''unnie you're sleeping?We just arrived in Korea''.-Krystal said pushing Jessica.''Come on unnie,we are delayed,our driver should be waiting for us''.- Krystal said pulling again his sister.

''Calm Krystal,you don't need to run to go the hell''- Jessica said angrily.Then, Jessica stopped looked at the sky and said:''Please,God,wake me from this nightmare.''                                                          

''Come on Sooyeon''- Krystal said laughingly.''Don't call me Sooyeon,Krystal''- Jessica screamed running behind her sister.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

''Tiffany,you will come or not?Is already everyone here just missing you''- Taeyeon shows his annoyance at delay of her best friend at her birthday party.

''Taeyeon, i really really wanted to be there but dad went out and left me babysitting Seohyun''- Tiffany said quite angry with her father's attitude.

''What?Seohyun, that girl from our school,she has 17 years,why she needs a babysitter?- Irritated,Taeyeon asks.''I don't know,ask it to her parents,who left this nerd annoying here for me to look.'' Why the parents of Seohyun left her there? Why Seohyun had to be her neighbor....''I'm sorry Taeyeon...''- Tiffany says sighing.

''I know....look i have to go''-Taeyeon.

''Bye Taeyeon.....happy birthday''-Tiffany ends the call and looks at Seohyun who is tears in the eyes '''You will cry?only weak people cry'' with sarcastic smile Tiffany gets up and goes to his room leaving a Seohyun in tears in the room. Seohyun feels hurt by the words that Tiffany uses to refer to her, she doesn't know why she's feeling so......she has heard things worse from Tiffany,maybe it's because this is the first time that Tiffany offends only she,usually Tiffany offends her and her friends,but now she is not with her friends there,she is alone...                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    

''I wanna go home.....