Blind III

Blind

Jeongmin's POV

I am cold but I am flowing toward you
I despise myself for being square

Ring~ Ring~ 

Aigoo, who's calling me at 2 am. I need some sleep. I checked the caller ID . My eyes were suddenly awake when it turns out to be Go ___ . I quickly pressed the 'answer' button. 

"Hello.  Jeongmin-ah . Can you please come to my house now. " she said with a small voice.

"Why ? Go ___ , is there something wrong" I asked worriedly.

"No . Nothing's wrong. I just need someone's company. Please. " she begged.

"Sure . I'm coming right now. " I said while quickly putting on my jacket. The whether is so cold. Go ___, what are you doing to me ?

When I reached her house, I quickly climb up the stairs to her room. When I reach there, she was sleeping peacefully. I traced my fingers to her forehead and kissed it slowly. A tear fell down my face. 

Lee Jeongmin , why are you being so fragile.

THE NEXT DAY

Today's the day . The day that I will confess my true feelings for her. And I'm hoping for the same response.

My heart is cracked, cut and broken
At the end of a rough day
When I am broken into pieces, you would be able to see me

I quietly knock on her door. I heard a 'come in' response and slowly entered the house. She lives alone with her unnie. 

"Ermm , Go ___ . Can I talk to you for a moment. " I asked.

"Sure. what is it ?" 

"I know we are the bestest friend in the whole wide world but in the past years , I've been having this strange feelings." I said slowly.

"Strange feelings?" her face was filled with confusion.

"Yes . Feelings that best friend shoudn't have for each other. Go ____, I think I'm in love with you" I confessed .

"Bwoh ?! "