Blind V

Blind

Jeongmin's POV

This is the last day. I'll be leaving South Korea. Now I'm standing in the aiport while my eyes searching for a person I will be miss the most. The person that I will love forever. 

"Jeongmin-ah , it's the time." my brother said to me.

"But hyung, give me 10 minutes more. I'm expecting someone." I said to him. 

"Arasseo. 10 minutes." my brother said.

Suddenly, a felt a tap on my shouder. That must be her. I quickly turn on my heels but it's not her.

"Hey . Jeongmin-ah. Go ___ asked me to give this to you." Sa Ra , her best girl friend points out the letter in her hand .

"Cheongmalyo ? " I said while trying to open the letter.

"But she asked you to read it when you are in the plane." Sa Ra said.

"Why ?" I asked.

"Molla. She's not being herself lately. She often sick. Well, I'm off . Please read the letter." Sa Ra reminded me.

"Arasseo. " I said with a small nod. 

The 10 minutes time I asked was finally over. I was quite dissapointed with her absent. 

When I reach my seat on the plane, I inhale deeply and open the letter in my hand. 

Dear Jeongmin,

No words can describe how I feel right now. I'm sorry I can't be with you when you are leaving this country. I want to apoogize for my mistakes as your best girl friend. I know how dissapointed you are right now. If I can turn back the time, I wanna rewind back the moments we had together. How we talked for hours on the phone. How we hang out at the coffee house every day talking about nothing. 

Actually , I'm deeply passionately in love with you.

Even though that day I tried to deny your feelings for me, I can't. I'm not strong enough. I'm sorry.

The secret that I have been keeping is I have been diagnosed with cancer for about two years. And today is my appointment with my doctor. My cancer has reached the last stage. I'm sorry for not telling you this before. 

You think I don't realize your feelings for me those years ? You're wrong. But I can't stand to see you suffering because of me. The reason why I always need your company is because I need to be next to you before I pass away . My cancer cannot be cured. 

I'm not blind . I can see your love clearly but I can't be with you. I'm sorry. 

I'm not strong enough but I will always love you , Jeongmin-ah. I hope you will find another girl that you can love truthly.

Saranghae. 

Love,

Go _____

I folded the letter carefully. And I'm drowned in tears all the way to USA. No, Go ____. I will never love other person. I'm sorry 

 

Your (Go ____ ) 's POV

You just endlessly look outside the window

I look at the plane that passed by. Goodbye Jeongmin. I will always love you FOREVER.