Blind II

Blind

 

Jeongmin's POV

Just once, just once, please look for me
The more you feel, the more you feel become more and more invisible

She will never look for me. Now , I'm planning to spend all my last days with her wisely . I might never see her after this. My hands slowly trace the words on the plane ticket. I'm going to USA . To persue my studies there. And I'm gonna live there. Forever. 

I will be more invisible in her eyes. I will be leaving her forever. With those uncertain feelings I keep in my heart . 

At the end of my desperate prayers
If only you will find me so that I can have you in my arms

Now, every night  I will be praying so that she would see me. If only she can realise my feelings for her and I can have her in my arms. 

Ring~ Ring~

My phone rang interrupting my thoughts and I answered it quickly. Turns out that she wants to see me in the coffee house next to our school. I got ready and meet her at the coffee house. 

AT THE COFFEE HOUSE

"Hey . Go ____ . Sorry for keeping you wait. " I apologize to her.

'Nevermind. I understand." she said.

"So , what's up. Any problems?" I asked .

"No . just wanna hang out with my best friend" she replied with a small smile across her face. 'Best Friend' . That title will still stay the same.

In the hazy winter frost, I try to draw my heart but you don't know
I gather the scattered raindrops and shed them instead of tears but you don't know

Since our seat was facing the window, I try to draw a heart on the hazed window. She didn't realize that. I quickly erase it away.

We chatted for about an hour and the rain starting to fall. 

"Aigoo , it's raining. Go ___ . I need to get going. " I excused myself. 

"No. wait ! I'll follow you." she said while holding my arms.

"Okay ." I said getting more uncomfortable.

We quickly get into the nearest bus stop. I gather the scattered raindrops and shed them instead of tears that was falling. But she was looking the other way.

She'll never realize my true feelings.