Two

Rainy Day
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chanyeol playing guitar in his studio. He strummed till the last note. As he stop playing, his phone rang. Jongin name appear. He slides answer.

‘Where is my umbrella?’ Jongin asked as soon as the call connected.

He smacked forehead. He forgot to ask Jiyoung to return his umbrella the other day. He too focus on Jiyoung feelings instead of asking her about umbrella.

‘Sorry, Jongin. I met her last two weeks and I forgot….’

Jongin cut him. ‘I’m going to kill to you, Park Chanyeol! Get back my umbrella or I will throw away your rilakkuma!’

‘Don’t you dare touch my baby!’ he raised voice.

‘Then, get back my umbrella by this week.’ He paused. ‘It’s hard for me to walk around without my mum’s umbrella.’ Jongin complained.

‘Such a mama boy.’

‘Yeah, I am.’ He replied. ‘It’s going to be raining today. If I get soak today, it’s all your fault!’ he ended the call without let Chanyeol say anything to him.

 ‘Can’t he just buy new umbrella. Ugh.’ He said while threw his phone on table.

Then he leaned back on couch, looked up on ceiling. Jiyoung’s face appear in his mind. He wonder what the girl doing right now. It’s been two weeks since their last meet. He can’t stop thinking about her. He wanted to meet her again, but she’s nowhere to be found. He went to convenience store, pizza’s restaurant and garden near her apartment. She wasn’t there. He knew where her apartment is, but he didn’t want to show he so desperate to meet her. While thinking about Jiyoung, he fall asleep on couch hugging his guitar.

 

Jiyoung’s eyes stuck on computer screen and her fingers moving fast on keyboard. Her room are messy with papers, clothes all over the place. She doesn’t have time to clean up her room because deadline of her new book is just around a corner. She needs to complete the story as soon as possible if not her leader will turn into monster. She delay doing her writing because her feelings are unstable since the day she met Chanyeol. Her head are in a mess right now. She feels suffocated with her thought.

Suddenly, her phone buzzed. She received message from Yejin.

Hi, Jiyoung. I might be late today. Can you help me buy groceries? I know you are so busy. I’m sorry for making you do this. L If you can’t let me know <3

Jiyoung replied ‘Okay’ and put down her phone on table. She looked at computer screen, blanked. She needs to stop writing for a while and took a fresh air. Her mind are in a mess. She clicked save document then shut down her computer. Then she’s making her way to supermarket.

            Jiyoung pushed trolley while looked at groceries list. She stopped at cereal shelf and took a box then she moved to ice cream freezer. She was about to take the chocolate ice cream and suddenly someone greeted her.

‘Hi, Jiyoung.’ He greeted, excitedly.

She lifted up her head and looked at him. It’s Chanyeol. She felt her heart stop beating because too shocked. He shouldn’t appear in front of her like this again or she will get a heart attack at this young age.

‘Hai.’ She said with lower tone. She tried to act cool like she’s not excited bumped into him at supermarket.

‘I can’t believe I meet you here.’ He laughed, awkwardly.

‘Are you following me?’ she said as she moved to drinks shelf.

He shook, ‘No. I’m buying groceries.’ He lied. Actually, he saw her walking out from her apartment while on his way to his mum restaurant. He followed her to supermarket and made an act like he bumps into her.

‘Really?’ She stopped and looked at him. ‘Then, where is your trolley?’ she glared at him with her arms crossed onto her chest.

He held up his both arms to air. ‘Fine, I lie.’ He said. ‘I’m sorry. I follow you till here. I really wanted to meet you! Since our last meet, I can’t stop thinking about you.’

She was smiling.

Chanyeol saw her smile, ‘You are smiling!’ he pointed at her face.

Jiyoung quickly straighten her face ‘No, I’m not.’

‘Don’t lie! You’re smiling.’ He said, ‘And you wearing my hoodie.’ He pointed at hoodie she’s wearing. ‘Are you missing me that bad?’

She looked at her clothes. She wanted to slap her face right now. Why did she’s wearing his hoodie to supermarket today. ‘No. I’m wearing because I haven’t wash my laundry yet.’ She lied.

‘Really?’ He staring at her like how she did to him just now.

She nodded ‘Yes. I’m not lying.’ She said and walked away while pushed the trolley.

‘I can feel you are lying right now.’ He followed behind her. ‘You miss me right?’

She blushed. Her face redden. She wanted to hide somewhere right now. Pushed the trolley faster to cashier to avoid him saw her shy face. He at her back was grinning. He can felt she’s missing him so bad like how he does.

After Jiyoung make a payment, Chanyeol held the groceries for her and make their way to entrance.

‘How are you going home?’ he asked.

‘I’ll take the bus.’

He nodded. Actually, he wanted to send her home but he knows she won’t accept his offer. Suddenly they stop at entrance. It’s raining. Jiyoung let out huge sigh. Why it’s raining now.

‘So since it’s raining, let’s get something to eat?’ he asked Jiyoung stand at her side.

She shook her head ‘It’s okay. I’m full. You can go ahead.’ Suddenly her stomach makes a sound.

He grinned. ‘I bet you haven’t had your lunch yet since your stomach just made a sound.’

She bites her lips. She’s trying to make an excuse to avoid having lunch with him. Since it’s raining, she scared if she suddenly breakdown in front him. She had no choice since the groceries with him, she needs to follow him.  

 

After having their late lunch, Chanyeol dragged her to his studio si

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter