B24

A new beginning

3 days ago

Sooyoung was in the library. Her class was canceled and decided to spend that time in one of the most comfortable places of the University, at least for her. She had first gone to the college garden to finish reading the book that had been nominated in Philosophy class - this class she watches as she has free time since she takes the math course and has no philosophy in her school grade - But her usual place was busy, so she went to the library. She likes the university library. It is smaller than its old university, but seems to be more organized and more intimate. She feels more at ease here in a way that she has never felt there. "Too bad I'm finished with this book, maybe I'll go to that class again to get more book recommendations."

Even in concentration, she heard a small discussion at two tables from where she sat. She looked up from her book and watched the couple. It was Yuri with another girl she did not know the name of, but she had already seen two days ago. Yuri is her crush. In the first week of college, more precisely on their fifth day, they collapsed. Yuri helped her up, apologized, and left. Sooyoung became static and only had time to admire the girl. Tall, long brown hair and athletic - she pulled Sooyoung off the ground who barely noticed she was already up. After that she wanted to know a little more about her. She discovered her name, Kwon Yuri; Third year, business and athlete of the swimming and athletics team. Apparently one of the most popular of the university.

Once or twice Sooyoung saw her walking around the University. Ever since she discovered her status, she set her enchantment aside. How would a person like Yuri have eyes for her? And if she did, it would not be healthy.  Two days ago, due to another canceled class, she entered Philosophy class. Sooyoung has always liked the area of ​​humans, but Mathematics combines more with her. Yuri was there, by the side of the only vacant chair, which Sooyoung sat on. Yuri looked to her right, smiled at Sooyoung, and continued to pay attention to class. More than a month ago Sooyoung wanted to see that smile again, so close, and by chance, she succeeded. For a moment she wondered what Yuri was doing there, since it didn't seem to be her class, but then she realized that at her side was a beautiful, long-haired girl, who looked like an actress she saw in the movies, so beautiful. Yuri seemed more interested in her than in class. Sooyoung then began to pay attention in class, where she picked up the indication of the book that she had just ended.

The couple seemed to be arguing. Only the two, Sooyoung and the library staff were there. This time is not very popular in the library, so maybe the couple chose to talk there. Suddenly, the unknown girl got up and ran out of the library. Sooyoung didn't take her eyes off Yuri. She was curious how her reaction would be. She was curious about the whole situation.

Yuri was dating Tzuyu for two weeks. She was fresh and beautiful, but immature and jealous. Yuri asked her to go to the library to talk, she wanted privacy - apparently the library is not very popular with the students. Tzuyu had asked, a day before, for Yuri to leave the swimming team, so no one else would see her in a bathing suit. They argued and didn't succeed. Today Yuri would invite Tzuyu to see her in Saturday's competition. It was her last attempt, which ended up not working. Yuri felt that she had eyes watching her and turned back. Sooyoung glanced at the book. I know this girl ... she's no stranger to me. Yuri got up and headed for Sooyoung.

-"Was my conversation more interesting than this book?"

Sooyoung wanted to disappear. She never snooped on other conversations, she didn't understand how she felt so attracted by the fact that there were few tables at her side and why she did not take her eyes off when the other girl left. She took a deep breath, dropped the book and created the courage to face reality.

- "I'm sorry.I did not mean to intrude on your conversation, but it's just us here and any noise might be more interesting than this book, although I'm really enjoying it. Have you finished reading it? I saw you were in Philosophy class, so maybe you already read it. There are several copies on that shelf there. I took an older edition, because this class is not mine, so I did not think it was fair to choose the new ones. But there are still new books to rent. I have the impression that almost no one has rented this book ... "

-"I knew I know you from somewhere. You sat next to me in that boring Philosophy class. Pleasure, I'm Yuri." Yuri interrupted her.

Sooyoung was very nervous, but radiant to realize that Yuri was talking to her.

-"Nice to meet you, I am Sooyoung, we saw each other on the fifth day of school too." Yuri gestured thoughtfully, trying to remember this moment, but she seemed to have failed.

-"You don't even have that class and you're already finishing the book? Impressive."

  -"The book is very good, I believe you will like it." She answered with a smile.

- "Nah, I read 2 of the books that they indicated in college, this should be on the list of those I didn't read, but thanks for the tip." She replied with a charming smile. Sooyoung just nodded and smiled back. Yuri looked at her hand and saw the ticket. She seems to need to get a little out of the books and have more fun, besides, she seems to like me. Fans are never too much, having her cheering for me will not do me any harm.

- "I'm part of the swim team and in this Saturday we will have a competition, do you want to go watch? I have a ticket and would be a pleasure to have you cheering for me. And besides, an air outside the university will do good to you. ?" Yuri offered the ticket with an irresistible smile.

Inside Sooyoung was exploding. Was she really living that? Is this moment real?  With a smile that was on her face as soon as Yuri started the conversation, Sooyoung accepted the invitation. She reached for the ticket, but Yuri pulled back. For a moment Sooyoung thought this was all a joke, and the girl she'd dreamed for a month was just joking. Actually, there was no point in her making the invitation unless it was a prank.  But her suspicions left as soon as Yuri spoke again.

- "But you have to promise me you'll come and see me." She said touching Sooyoung's nose. - - - "When I win I want to look away and see you sitting ... "She looked at the ticket number and spoke again" on the seat B24." Sooyoung was in the sky. She swallowed all her nervousness, or so she thought she did, and spoke.

- "I'll be in seat B24 to watch you win, Yuri." And gave a shy smile that made Yuri smile even more. I just finished a relationship with a difficult girl and I won that sweet girl to improve my day. Maybe I'm not as mean as the girls says. There's always someone new to like me." Yuri handed the ticket to Sooyoung, checked the time on her watch and took the direction of the door.

-"I see you Saturday, Sooyoung."

If she wasn't  in the library she would have shouted with joy. Maybe she would have done it only if she had been in her dorm, but it was a magical moment.

-"I would not lose this event for nothing in my life." Swimming competition! I've never been in one! What if she wants to talk about it later? I need to know a bit more. She dropped her book and went looking for her favorite sport in her life right now: swimming.

-------------------------------

Back to the gym

Sooyoung was afraid to go back in her seat. She was afraid to expose herself, to expose Yuri. I wasn't sure if the girls are her friends. She doesn't know how they would react if they realized that she was interested in a woman. Homophobia is more probably than someone to accept it. Besides, if you say that you came here by the invitation of someone, already knowing that the girls imagine that you are interested in that person It end up exposing Yuri. I'm not sure that Yuri wanted anything more than friendship. And after all this scene, getting up from the place when pressed, was evident, that you, Choi Sooyoung, was more than interested in her mysterious hostess. "You really are stupid."

Sooyoung looked toward the girls and they seemed to be laughing at something. Was from her? The only college people I talked outside of college and I'm a joke, but they're cool, they do not seem like the kind to make fun of me, and even if it is, I'm not going to walk away because of it.

Filled with internal conflict, Sooyoung looked to the side and saw a young woman selling popcorn. I want to go back to my place, watch the competition and talk to the girls and I'll do it with popcorn. Eating is a great way to socialize.

Sooyoung returned to her place and she had a tray with 5 popcorns and sodas.

-"I brought it to you, girls." She came in with a smile and handed out the popcorn. The girls looked surprises and for a moment Sooyoung thought they didn't like the gesture.

-"If you don't like popcorn there are other things. The ice cream looks good. I can talk to Jungyeon and she switches or I can buy something else ... " Tiffany noticed the new friend's nervousness and interrupted.

- "Relax, Soo. We love popcorn and thank you very much. You are very kind"
"Thank you very much." All girls thanked. Sooyoung grew calmer and sat down in her seat.

Sunny - If Seohyun doesn't want her I'll take her for me. She is so cute.

Jessica - Sunny ?!

Taeyeon - kkkkk she's weird, but she's lovely at the same time.

Jessica - Aigo, behave.

Tiffany - If you're so interested in her you could talk more to her and less around here.

Jessica was annoyed by the interest of her friends in Sooyoung. Yes, the girl is cute and when she gets up she can see how tall and elegant she is. Apparently, any clothes look good on her. Besides, she's also in love with dimples. But just to imagine that Sooyoung might be the interest of her best friend, Yoona, Jessica has lost all possible interest. Yoona didn't mention any freshmen of her interest. I think she was still in bad for Yuri?

"You're on time, Soo. It looks like it's will starting." Tiffany spoke interrupting Jessica's thoughts.

-------------------------------

 

I loved this new photoshoot and this encouraged me to update this fanfic  :D