Bad Day (Rap Monster x Reader)

Kpop One Shot Collection *Discontinued*

It had been a really crappy day and I am currently on my way to my boyfriend’s place. Earlier today at my job, an intern at a big business company, I missed my bus so I arrived a half an hour late, got coffee spilled on me about three time, and my heel snapped and I didn’t have any replacement shoes so I had to limp around the office. Walking down the street after work it started to rain and I was without an umbrella. So i got home as quickly as I could, cutting corners and going through my neighbor’s yard. I changed into some comfy clothes; a pair of gray sweats and tank top covered with a comfy hoodie.

 

Kim Nam Joon had been my boyfriend for almost two and a half years now and we’ve had our ups and downs, but have always come back to each other. I call a taxi and get in eager to see him and just lounge around for the rest of the day. Making it to his apartment I paid the fair and ran up to his door. Tripping up the stairs, I look around hoping nobody noticed me when I look up and see him. Standing there in the doorway leaning against the doorframe and smirking down at me is my wonderful boyfriend. He simply chuckles under his breath and helps me up.

 

I instantly wrap my arms around his waist and nuzzle my head into his chest. Breathing in his calming scent, I let out a deep sigh. “Not a good day?” He asks hugging me. I just shake my head and hug him tighter. He leads me into the apartment and sits me on the couch. I watch as he goes into his kitchen, I hear the beeping of the microwave and then he emerges with a warm cup of my favorite tea. An overwhelming wave of emotions flow over me and tears start to pool in my eyes, he hands me the tea and I sat sipping it as he sits down. I make my way over to him and lean on him and smile into my cup of tea as he wraps his arm around me.We stay in this position watching various shows on tv with him playing with the strands of my hair. In that calming air I slowly drift off to sleep.

 

Waking up I stretch out and rub my eyes sitting up. I notice I’m in bed, so I walk out to Nam Joon putting some take out on plates. “What are you doing?” I ask sleepily. He jumps a little turning to look at me.

 

“Well, I was going to wake up soon and give you some dinner and say I made it, but I guess you won’t believe me now.” He replies rubbing the back of his neck. I chuckle and shake my head.

 

“I wouldn’t have believed you anyway, I know you can’t cook. Sometimes I wonder how you survive here alone.”

 

“Then don’t wonder anymore.” I turn giving him a look of confusion. “Move in with me.” He says seriously.

 

“Really? I’d love to.” I smile widely at him and he comes up and gives me a light kiss. I look around my new apartment and life with Nam Joon and smile, I can get used to this.