Bittersweet Suga (Suga x OC)

Kpop One Shot Collection *Discontinued*

I was eagerly getting ready for my best friend Aria and her boyfriend Hoseok to pick me up for this blind double date. Normally I wouldn’t be excited about such things, but I felt like something good was going to happen. I paced my living room letting the anticipation get to me, I let out a yelp when my doorbell rang. I ran to the door then fixed my appearance to make it seem like I didn’t just run to the door.

 

“You totally just ran to the door didn’t you?” Aria smirked at me. I gave her a simple ‘tch’ and walked out of my place, locking the door of course. I stop and look back at Aria because I don’t know where the car is so I’ll need her to lead me to it.

 

Eventually we made it to the car and were driving to the restaurant, when I finally turned to my mystery date of the night. “Hi, I’m Kaori. It’s nice to meet you.” I said offering a small smile.

 

“Min Yoongi.” He simply said and turned away looking out of the car window. I gave out another ‘tch’ crossed my arms and looked out of my window. I didn’t notice Aria and Hoseok snickering in their seats while glancing back at us. The rest of the car ride lasted like this when we arrived to an outdoor restaurant. Our seats were out looking the most gorgeous water view. I was in my own little world when I heard some camera clicking noises. I saw Min taking pictures, I happen to look over his shoulders and noticed he was a skilled photographer. I let out a gasp when he turned and look right at me. He let out a small smile. “You like?” He asked gesturing to his phone.

 

“They’re awesome.” I said breathlessly. We smiled at each other he taught me a lot about photography and his advice on how to get a perfect shot. The food came out it seemed like we were the only ones there. We talked about our lives and almost everything under the sun, when Aria and Hoseok left to go do whatever. We ended up taking a walk through the neighboring park when eventually we got on the topic of selfies.

 

“And then you have to get it at this angle and boom perfect selfie, see?” He asked as he put his arm around me and rested his head on my shoulder from behind and took the picture. He saw I wasn’t looking at the camera and ‘tch’ed. “You got to look at the camera for a good picture!” He said and we posed again this time he turned his head and kissed me on the cheek. I stood there stunned when I looked over to him in shock and he was smiling and chuckling at the pictures. He quickly showed me the one he deemed the perfect picture, he was kissing my cheek and you could see the blush on my cheeks. “This is my favorite.” He had a wide grin on his face as we walked out of the park.

 

We got a cab back to my place and he walked me to my door, “I really had a great time and would love it if we could go out again sometime.” I quickly agreed and we exchanged numbers. He gave me a goodnight kiss on the cheek and then hand as he backed away and left in the cab. And that ladies and gentleman is how I met my boyfriend.