Trapped

Unplanned Love Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The Do’s resident

 

“WAKE UP!!! WAKE UP!!! WAKE UP !!!!” Baekhyun’s voice rang in Kyungsoo’s room.

“ERGHHHHH” Kyungsoo woke up, struggled searching the source of the noises,end up knowing it was just his alarm’s ringtone . He then remembered that Baekhyun had played with his phone.

“Curse you Baek, he must change it yesterday” he said, sat on his bed for 5 minutes before slowly getting up and went to his bathroom.

 

“Morning Daddy!” Kyungsoo said cheerfully and help his daddy prepared their breakfast.

 

“Morning, Soo”

 

 “How was your dinner with the Kim yesterday?

 

“Everything’s fine. All the dishes was delicious, except the fact that I almost choke because of Jongin”

 

“Aww Soo why do you hate him so much? I still remember you guys were so close when you were young. You guys even showered together!”

 

“If I can turn back time I will shove his head in that tub” kyungsoo said without expression.

 

“You are so cute Soo”

Kyungsoo was about to argue with his daddy to say that he’s manly when his Papa came with his siblings

 

“Hi everyone, what's for breakfast today?” asked Yixing as he sat on his usual seat.

 

“Pancake and bacon”

 

“Ahh, this is why I love you” Yixing confessed and kissed his husband square on the lips. He grinned widely when he heard groans from his sons.  Kyunghee just rolled her eyes and ate her breakfast. She had completely immune to her parents closeness

 

“I appreciate you guys are being lovey dovey and everything but I want to keep my breakfast in my stomach, thank you” Kyungsoo said and accepted his brother high-five.

 

“-hurt” Yixing said and slipped his tongue out to his both sons while Junmyeon just smiled as his sons rolled their eyes

 

  

 

The Kim’s resident

 

 “OPPA!!!! OPPA!!!!! OPEN UP!!”

 

“Oh My God~~ it’s too early for this”

 

Jongin was about to curl his body with his blanket when his room’s door being attacked with continuous and annoying knocks.

 

“Oppa open up!! Help me!!!!! You better open this door before I tell Daddy your secrets!!!”

 

“DON’T !” Jongin opened his door, eyes widen comically. His sister smirked at him and invited herself in her brother’s room.

 

“What do you want?” Jongin sat on his bed, still half asleep

 

“I need you to send me to school today.”

 

“Why? Appa is always the one who send you?”

 

“Well… I need to win a bet”

 

“With who?

 

“With Jieun the ! Ha! She said that her oppa is more handsome than you! As much as I don’t wanna compliment you but your face is ten times better than that ’s brother! So please??” she pleaded to her brother

 

“Fine, but I am doing it because obviously, I am more handsome than anyone you ever know.”

 

“Yeah yeah whatever” She said and walked out from Jongin’s room

 

“You are welcome!” He shouted and sneered when he heard an “I love you” across his room.

 

“Morning Daddy, Appa” He greeted his parents and happily ate the perfect toast on his plate that his Daddy served.

 

“Appa, I’m gonna drive Yerin to school today” Jongin said while munching his breakfast.

 

“Oh, why? Did something happened to you, dear?” Minseok eyed his daughter worriedly.

 

“No, Daddy I just want to get close to oppa. Don’t worry, right oppa?”

 

“Yeah true, we just need some time to bond to each other” Jongin said then awkwardly hugged his sister.

 

“Okay then.” Jongdae said, glanced to his husband. Even though both of them knew there’s something weird between the siblings.

 

After breakfast, Jongin took his bag and went out to take his car. He smirked when he saw someone in all black attire.

 

“HYE PRINCESS! ARE YOU GOING TO SOMEONE FUNERAL TODAY?!” he hollered and grinned when the other slightly jump and glared at him

 

“YEAH, IT’S YOURS” Kyungsoo fired ba

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter