Prologue

Unplanned Love Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Freshman year

Kyungsoo sat in his most favorite place, the library,wearing his thick-rimmed glasses, burying his face in a bunch of books and completely ignored his entire environment. He’s about to flip the next page of his book when suddenly the seat in front of him was occupied by someone who gave extremely negative vibes to Kyungsoo.

                                                         

“What do you want Kkamjjong:” said Kyungsoo with an annoyed voice.

 

“Nothing. Just realize that you have become uglier as the time goes by” Jongin said as he smirked.

 Kyungsoo sighed. “Why do you even here? Don’t you have better thing to do instead of following me around?”

 

“Of course I have. Don’t be too full of yourself princess.”

 

“Don’t call me that!”

 

“I’m here just to tell you that my daddy asks you to have dinner at my house since your dads need to work late today”

 

“Yeah, okay, whatever” Kyungsoo said as he rolled his eyes

 

“Then I should get going, I might get infected by your jaded vibes from sitting with you”

 Kyungsoo started to get annoyed from Jongin’s remarks

 

“No one wants you here in the first place!”

         

“Well, you should be thankful that I’m kind enough to tell you this. I just can simply lie to my daddy and leave you starve to death.” Jongin said as he walked out from the library.

 

If look could kill, Jongin would have died already from the deadly look Kyungsoo gave him. He then scoffed at the sight of several girls squealed and giggled because Jongin waved a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter