Forever

Left in Ashes

It’s such a wonderful day. Not a cloud in sight, just a nice sunny day with the spring breeze, perfect. But not all days can be perfect, and today is no exception.

 

I see the fire from the distance. I hear the sirens passing by me. There’s such a big commotion but I can’t think of anything else other than the fact that I... I’m losing you in the fire. I can’t do anything to save you. I’m sorry. I’m sorry. I’m sorry. But all these apologizes will fall into deaf ears because you are leaving me for the warmth of the fire. I won't be able to see you anymore. I can't feel you anymore. There’s nothing left of you except whatever you leave behind. I’m already giving up on you. I shouldn’t be doing this but I am. I can’t do anything, what can a tiny little guy do in this enormous fire but stare? I’ll get in the way of those trying to help.

 

 

 

 

 

 

But how will I survive without you? Just how? You can't just leave me here, all alone, breathing and facing the world without you. Please don’t leave me, please.

 

So here I am, running into the fire to be with you. So you won't leave me. So we can be together till our death. I love you Kim Jongin. I won’t let you go alone. I promised to be with you always, and I will keep that promise. Wait for me Jongin, I’ll be there soon, I promise.

 


To Forever and Always