Abuse

Boys Over Flowers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1] Abuse [/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2] Seungri once again cursed the heavens that he was a poor person and he lived with a poor family. Not that he minded being poor, though it meant that he couldn't wear different clothes every day or that he couldn't eat all he wants to at resturants, but it would have been nice to be able to drive to his school or at least pay for a bus or taxi.

He shivered on his bike, stopping for a moment to adjust his coat to wrap it tighter around himself. His hands came off with a sickening squelching sound. If his hands froze onto his bike...nope, he's not going to think about it.

He pedaled faster, while reaching inside his pocket to get his phone. He quickly dialed the wanted number and put it on speaker phone, waiting patiently for the person to pick up.

He didn't. Seungri swore loudly, right in front of this arcade shop where 20 kids and parents were standing outside of it. The parents glared angrily at him for saying such words while the kids looked at him admiringly.

"Joonie, don't listen to that crazy man," the mother of an adorable boy scowled darkly at Seungri. "Swearing is for bad boys. Come on, let's go home and drink some hot cocoa."

"Neh omma!"

Seungri went on, nodding an apology to the adults while he passed them and kept on pedaling. As he pedaled, he kept thinking about the kiss he initiated. Did Jiyong mean to kiss back or was it to keep the facade up? Seungri meant it for the act, but was Jiyong doing it for the act also? But, now that Seungri thinks about it, he didn't only mean it as an act. He actually has...

"Feelings for him?" Seungri gasped, his brain whirling. That cannot be true, never in a million years. How could he? How could he fall for the world's biggest brat and snob?

The said snob that wanted him to go to school at this ungodly hour. Seungri saw the sign, 'Bigbang High School,' coming up and he called Jiyong once more.

"Hey Kwon Jiyong," he whispered once the call connected, "Where are you? I'm here at school, but I don't know where you are in the school." He looked around the school to see if

"Seu...Seungri....I need help," he weakly gasped, "I'm next to the fountain, the...the one near the...dance studio...." the line disconnected, but Seungri barely noticed as he ran to the fountain.

His legs were burning and cramping up from the sprint, he hadn't stretched yet his body out yet. Seungri accidentally stumbed on the pathway because only the light of the moon illuminated the ground.

Breaths came in short gasps and pants and his arms started to numb slightly while his legs did the exact opposite. He kept running though, knowing that Jiyong could be in danger or hurt.

He burst into the clearing where the fountain was, startling the F4 boys.

The shortest of the three hummed while dancing happily in tiny quick and deft steps. Youngbae, Seungri remembered, Youngbae's his name. The one with the big nose smiled brilliantly at him while the tallest of the three stood still for 5 seconds and then started doing the spinkler dance move. Youngbae walked forward to Seungri, his eyes curling into crescent shapes.

"Hello," Youngbae held out his hand, "Name's Youngbae, Dong Youngbae. I know you, no need for introductions," he chuckled slightly when Seungri flushed slightly and hastened to introduce himself. "You're Lee Seunghyun, or aka, the famous Seungri. Jiyong's told me everything he knew about you."

Seungri opened his mouth, his cheeks smarting from the cold, "Really? And what did he tell you? I didn't tell him much things."

Youngbae hushed him, still smiling with his cresent eyes, "You know, Jiyong cares about you a lot, so he dug a bit into your life. He found out you are an amazing dancer, singer, and acter. You get good grades mostly, but ever since you came into our school, you haven't done a good job, but who cares? You have a younger sister, no other siblings, and your parents work a laundrymat. You have a job at the Victory Dance academy and..."

"Shut it hyung," Daesung spoke up. Seungri smiled gratefully at him, he was getting a bit from all the information Youngbae knew even though Seungri didn't tell him that. "He's scared, don't you see?"

Seungri flushed once more before remembering his mission, "Uh, um, you know I came here because Jiyong told me to, but he isn't here. I didn't know my sunbaes were going to be here too." Seungri ended awkwardly, not knowing what to say next.

Seunghyun let out a short barking laugh, "Jiyong, come out of your hiding spot. Seungri's looking for you!" He kept taunting the invisible Jiyong, asking him to come out. Youngbae and Daesung caught on and quickly acted on too.

"Come out come out wherever you are!" they chanted, laughing in unison after their childish chant. "We know you're around here somewhere!"

Seungri cautiously asked, "Jiyong hyung? Where is he?" When Youngbae curiously looked at him between his laughter, Seungri explained, "I came because he told me to, but he isn't here!" None of them answered, still laughing their heads off. He started walking away, leaving the crazy sunbaes behind.

"Where the is he?" he stomped through a puddle accidentally, drenching himself from the knee down. "Augh, , wait, why the hell am I wearing the Nike sneakers? These take forever to dry!" Seungri walked quickly to the nearest bench, ignoring the squishy spongy feeling in his feet.

He sat down, leaning against the back carefully, making sure the bench itself wasn't too wet for him to lean on. Closing his eyes, he brought his knees up to his chest and wrapped his arms around them, rocking back and forth, while silently drawing tears.

The tears just flowed down his eyes, he didn't understand why really. He just felt betrayed mostly, he actually started trusting Jiyong and believing in him because Seungri knew how sweet and kind that Kwon Jiyong could be. Turns out he was wrong, terribly wrong. How stupid and pathetic of him.

The bushes next to him rustled slightly, but Seungri didn't care about them. He just cried silently into

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter