Meeting People

Boys Over Flowers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1] Meeting People [/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2] "Where is the dance studio? Seriously!" Seungri stomped his feet angrily, his temper reaching the end. Sighing in resignation, he followed a trail blindly into the woods.

As he neared the center of the forest, he heard a loud rap that caught Seungri's attention. The rap was full of sorrow and anger, just the emotions words cannot create, only a human can feel, making Seungri's heart melt.

He came across a handsome, no, beautiful, man which made Seungri's breath leave his lungs. It was the boy from the TV, still looking beautiful and godly like, but unlike the commercial where he was wearing casual sweaters and t-shirts, he was wearing a suit. His rap was fluid, just like a river streaming through a perfectly paved ground. It was flawless, yet something was missing, just something...

I want to pierce my heart, get away

My love, is she invisible?

Come on, let me love for once

I miss her though I never met her

Why? Why? Were we never made to be?

Come on, let me see her for once

I'm begging you fate, let me see her

Is it because of my sins?

Let me repay you with my croonful words

Or should I poke my heart to let the love flow from it

Will that be the only way to let me know what love is?

Please fate, let me love...

The boy saw Seungri staring and stopped rapping, standing up straight, awkwardly adjusting his tie. Seungri's eyes were filled with tears, he sniffled trying in vain to staunch them. The rap was so beautiful and the rapper was showing all his feelings making Seungri feel the same.

"What do you want boy?" The rapper snapped, obviously angry considering his tone and red face. Flinching out of his reverie, Seungri asked in a timid and small voice, "Where is the dance studio?"

"The dance studio? Oh, it's over there by the swimming pool." The rapper pointed down the trail, "Down the left at the fork," Seungri smiled in gratitude, bowing his head slightly out of respect.

"Thank you!" Seungri scurried down the trail, following the directions the godlike boy had said, taking the left at the fork. To his immense relief, he saw a sign that said, 'Dance Studio'.

"Finally!" Seungri sighed in relief and was about to head inside when he heard the first bell ring, signifying the start of school.

"Aish, I wanted to see if the song 'Last Farewell' was in the CD's!" Seungri grumbled, heading out again to start his first actual day in Bigbang High School.

 

Heading inside the school, Seungri heard some screams exploding his ears. The same words were being said over and over again.

"F4! They're here!"

"Flower 4! Come on!"

"F4! Looky over here!"

Seungri looked over his shoulder to see a group of boys entering the school, with a dreamlike glow behind them, illuminating their beauty and aura. There was only 4 of them, all tall and attractive, and absolutely stoic.

"Wait!" Seungri gasped. "They're from the TV commercial!" Some boys looked over and chuckled.

"They're THE F4, of course they'll come out on commercials! I'll be surprised to hear thay they don't come out on any commercials."

The rapper Seungri met in the trail was standing in the front still not changed into a school uniform. 3 more trailed after him, all looking more glamorous than the one before, yet not being more charming than the rapper.

'No,' Seungri thought, 'The one in the front is the most beautiful. He's making me feel butterflies...No, stop...why am I feelings for him?"

Seungri stopped thinking about the boy, seeing 'F4' stop in front of a boy. He was curious about the F4, how they act and talk, and how they treat their inferiors.

"Hey you," the leader pointed to the boy in front of him. The boy nervously looked around and pointed at himself, mouthing 'me?' "Yeah you." Anxiously, the boy twittered and moved forward.

"Yes sunbae? Is there anything you need?" The leader chuckled. "Is something wrong sunbae? I can get something for you if you want." The boy stepped back when the leader stepped forward intimidating, his perfect features changing into an arrogant one, making his face not at all the pretty one Seungri craved for most.

"Daesung-ah, you have the juice?" The handsome brown haired boy nodded, smiling, but the lack of twinkles in his eyes shown his true intentions. He coughed, looking away slightly, "Yeah, do you want some more?"

The leader took the face from Daesung, not looking away from the cringing boy. He opened up the crisp jacket and poured the red juice on the whiter than white shirt underneath, staining the shirt probably forever.

A collective gasp was cast around the group surrounding the commotion. The boy was close to tears, barely held back. The remaining three flower boys' expressions didn't change at all; the way they acted looked like they didn't have any emotion in them.

"How many times to do I have to tell this school, 'Don't wear the same things as me!'" The leader growled, "I'm a fashionista, don't copy me anything, even if I die! My style is something

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter