Vacation

Boys Over Flowers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID2] Seungri never dated in his life, it was almost silly to think about because who would want to date the son of a laundrymat? He never looked for girls and they never looked for him, which suited both parties. It was only when he started looking at models and actresses, he realized "I'm not into girls." It was a big realization for him, and he kept it hidden for years, almost three.

He had kept it hidden pretty well, hiding the magazines under his bed and was careful not to point out boys to his friends. It was hard for him, mainly because his friends were obsessed with girls, even though they didn't have a chance, and always asked him, "Is that girl hotter or the one over there?" Always, Seungri would answer, "They're both average." Because of the answers he provided his friends, they thought he was very picky in who he had interest in. So one day, they went to his house and quickly looked under the bed while Seungri was in the shower and found male magazines. At first they had been puzzled, what would Seungri do with the magazines? Perhaps he wanted to become buff like them? But their questions were answered when they found sticky notes on pictures with some side notes such as "Cute !" "His legs are so long! Kyyaa!" "Those abs....woah *drool*"

Seungri remembered panicking, trying to explain to his friends, but they accepted him well. They told him not to develop romantic feelings for them (jokingly) and told him they had some gay friends they could introduce to him. But Seungri didn't want to meet love like that. He didn't want to date like that. He wanted to meet someone and become friends who eventually become lovers. He never thought a friend could count as a rival.

"What the heck?" Seungri hissed as Daesung and Seunghyun pushed him to the stop of the stairs where everyone in the lunchroom stared at them avidly. "Stop it! Dudes! Stop it!"

Seungri started kicking his feet up in the air, trying to hit the two taller hyungs, but both of them were brick bodyguards. Jiyong smiled encouragingly from the top of the stairs, Youngbae looking at his best friend concerningly. For all the years he had been with Jiyong, he had never really paid anyone attention romantically. Perhaps it was because only girls threw themselves at him and Jiyong was unfortunately gay, or that all the boys at the school were fangirls of him and Jiyong hated squealing babies. The reason, whatever it may be, excluded Seungri from the circle and allowed Jiyong to open his eyes and see the clumsy panda.

"Seungri! How are you today?" Jiyong held out his arms in a warm matter and hugged the flustered boy tightly. "You feel so warm! Kyyyyaaa!"

Jiyong buried his head in Seungri's chest, mutterin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter