Chapter Two

FOR THE FIRST TIME AND FOR LAST TIME


Shin hye :- help me? Like how? 
She asked after he offered her his help ....
He took out a cigarette and lighten up and blow the smoke to the air... And turn around with smile :- you can be independent... You are grown up enough right? 
She nodded: -but I can't do that i own to that family, am adopted...
He took the next blow:- even better... Since they don't relate to you by blood.
She bow her head: -I don't know...
He offered his hand after a few seconds: -by the way am Yong hwa.
She chuckled and smiled shyly: -it's been hour that we are talking and we don't even know each other's name... Mianhe am Shin hye...
Yong hwa: -you were born independently shin hye ssi amd god created you like that, don't let anyone put you in cage ok? 
Shin hye: -where were you when I needed you? 
He smiled mysteriously then held her hand and surprised her: -you own yourself shin hye ssi ... Got it? 
He kissed her hand and stood up to leave but she grabbed his wrist and stopped him from taking the next step : -Where are you going? 
He held her hand and stood her up: -I Will be around shin hye ssi... Just turn your head and "he put her hand on his heart" you will find me and feel me...
Shin hye: -How? 
Yong hwa: -just do what I say... 
He throw the remain of the cigarette to the trash and winked at her :- take care... 
He just left and gave her the lesson of her life and she finally decided...
Back At home : -
Shin hye: -I have decided mom... 
Her mom nodded and took a sip of her coffee: -And ? 
Shin hye: -I can't marry that guy...
Her mom only shakes her head: -He is perfect guy and you only have to meet him then decide... 
Shin hye: -am sorry mom but that's my decision to make not yours... 
She got up and left her mom finishing her coffee...
Her mom: -you did... You just don't know it yet..
At her room: - 
She breathed happily and smiled to her victory and decided to go to that Ice cream shop maybe she will meet him... She changed her clothes and put the hat on her head and head it out... She walked 20 minutes till she got there but found no one, the shop was already closed... 
She puffed her cheeks and sat down at the bench pouting... 
Shin hye: -I wish you were here... 
30 minutes pass and the person she wanted didn't show up so she decided to go and turn her entire body to the left making her first step... 
"Are you waiting for me?" She touched her heart and the voice has repeated again " Shin hye ssi?" 
Shin hye :- it can't be... 
She turn around and happily ran to his embrace and suddenly stopped herself and knew that this was not proper so she stopped two inches away from him, he smiled and pulled her to himself: -it's ok you can hug me... After all we met before...