chapter one

FOR THE FIRST TIME AND FOR LAST TIME

PSH POV :-

I said leave me alone mom why can't you understand me for god sake!!! i won't do what dad says and that's final!

her mom shakes her head mesagging her templs : -this is not your choice to make arraso? forget it you will do it...

she angrily shut the door behinnd her making angry sound in front of herself: -what hell... am not going to do that who are they to stop me?

her legs startwalking and walking leading no where till she found herself in front of a ice cream shop, it was a chilly morning and winter but she was boiled up and her  and insider was going to explode so she enter the shop bought herself a big strawberry chocolate ice cream and start eating it.... she was just in the beggining when   someone accidently bumped into her and suddenly in the next moment all she knew was her white jacket became pink and brown, her ICE CREAM was ruined....and out of no where she started crying like little girl and the one who bumped into her turn around shockingly .

"are you alright miss?" 

she shakes her head sobbing harsh: -you ruined my ice cream and my jacket....

"am really really sorry Mrs" 

"buy me a new one now" she ordered the stranger guy and he slowly nodded with his head, if this will make her sobbing stop then sure why not....

she sat down on bench outside the shop still sobbing , her tears weren't stopping and the kind stranger noticed while taking his very first step out, then he sat down next to her giving her her favorite ice cream, she took it and started it and enjoying it while he only looked at her...

"is it good?" he asked her without anythinking .....

"No ...i hate strawberry and chocklate" she said it in a careless way

"huh" he looked at her with surprising expression drawn all over his face...

"am eating it because i hate it, it doesn't matter if i like it or not....am just forced to do that"

he only lookrd at her without saying single word....

"if am forced to enroll to college for them and marry to the guy they choose then damn i will eat what i hate to get use to the feeling" she said all of it in one  breathe.

"am sorry for that" he again spoke, he felt sad for her and suddenly had argue to help her out.

___________________________________________________________________________

short and new chapter am really sorry