Chapter 2

A bittersweet love

After 3 years...Tokyo

 

"I don't care changmin~~...I need to help him and then I will be back and marry you." Sungmin said as he look holding his fiancee hand.

 

"What you can help with a drunker? Anyway you will go if I didn't allow right?" Changmin said letting out a heavy sigh as he release sungmin hand on him.

 

"Don't bother to come back Sungmin, don't ever feel guilty  because you never be mine from beginning. Please be happy and make kyuhyun yours again." Changmin blurted out, looking straight to his fiancee Lee sungmin who are now looking him disbelieve.

 

How he can't he not feel the guilty? How all this while he thought the younger man believe he love him.

 

"Changmin- ah..I'm sorry..." sungmin softly mumble, looking down to the floor unable to lift up his head.

 

Shim Changmin smile but all the main and sadness can be seen on it.

 

"I love you..Good bye my love." Changmin leaning closer to Sungmin,pecking the boy forehead softly.

 

As Sungmin open his eyes, shim Changmin have walked away to his yunho and Jaejoong hyung.

 

-----------------------

 

Seoul 14/9/19

 

"Kyu you sure he gonna do this? " Joohyun ask the singer who are resting at the lounge.

 

"He will do it Joohyun. He have to. Now leave me before he saw you are here." Kyuhyun said sharply not seeing his wife face.

 

Cho kyuhyun bite his lips, hating the fact he is the antagonist of this story but he knew this is for good.

 

Especially Lee Sungmin.

 

"Kyu~~ how are you? Have you eat?" A happy voice bring him back to the therapy lounge.

 

Kyuhyun see Sungmin who smile happily holding some food in front of him.

 

How can he think of hurting this man?

 

"How can I eat Minnie? The papparazi busy digging up my past. Our past." Kyuhyun mumble slowly rubbing his neck as he really tired.

 

Lee Sungmin sighed as he see his boyfriend tense.It's not good. Especially when Kyu in alcohol recovery state.

 

"Then let's proceed with your idea. I will do it. You just need to get well and be strong." Sungmin said as he caress Kyuhyun arm, giving the man strenght.

 

"You sure? I...I can't say anything..Thank you..I love you Lee Sungmin..forgive me." Kyuhyun said as he kiss all over Sungmin face making the small guy giggling settling in Kyuhyun lap.

 

Lee Sungmin smile happily as he see how happy Cho Kyuhyun now.

 

He just need to get pregnant so Kyuhyun can denied all the gay rumours that flying around him now.

 

How that will help?

 

On the same time Kyuhyun management will tell the press that seo joohyun is pregnant even tho the woman is infertile.

 

Stupid? Crazy?  Not for Lee Sungmin as long Cho Kyuhyun is happy.

 

Because not all love story is full with happiness. It's a bitter sweet love just like one of Kyuhyun song.

 

Those sweet words of yours

Those words of yours that kill me

The words that are bitter to taste, don’t say them

I can’t hate you

I can’t love you either

You’re about to say you’re going to run away

Don’t, don’t say it

 

The words I could not swallow

Those hot and poisonous words of yours

Those cruel lips

Which coldly cut down my feelings which remained

Your heart is completely frozen

And you’ve disappeared from my side

Maybe it would have been better

If we hadn’t been anything from the start

 

Those sweet words of yours

Those words of yours that made me laugh

The words that are bitter to taste, don’t say them

I can’t hate you

I can’t love you either

You’re about to say I’ll forget with time

Don’t, please don’t say it

 

The words I could not swallow

Those hot and poisonous words of yours

Those cruel lips

Which coldly cut down my feelings which remained

Your heart is completely frozen

And you’ve disappeared from my side

I wish that from the start

There’d been nothing between us

 

Go back, to the place you once were

To the time when you didn’t know me

Let’s not love like this again

 

The words I could not swallow

Those hot and poisonous words of yours

Those cruel lips

Which coldly cut down my feelings which remained

Your heart is completely frozen

And you’ve disappeared from my side

Maybe it would have been better

If we hadn’t been anything from the start

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

hi all after a long time.. i am back my kyumin..hopefully i can see people still love them as much i do

this fiction is for contest..but me being stupid, i only submit the first chapter...

so whoever have read it i am sorry for my stupidity...

kkk..till then,

keep loving kyumin