Chapter 1

A bittersweet love

Seoul 18/12/2015 @ 11PM

 

A loud claps from thousand fans echoed in the stadium along with screams, whistling and crying from the fan girls as the singer and his crew bowing to them.

“Kyuhyun oppa~~~”

“Saranghae Kyuhyunie oppa~~”

“Oppa~~”

The screams continue as the singer do his stage rounds before the man disappear to the backstage joining the crews who about to celebrate his success tour.

“Come on Kyu, let’s celebrate another successful concert of yours. It’s all under the management.” One of the dancer said as he patted Kyuhyun shoulder who hurriedly change to a newly fresh outfit.

Cho Kyuhyun smile as he shake his head. Not that he is arrogant but tonight he already have plan to celebrate the 100th concerts of him, and yes it’s include someone very dear to him.

“Are you going to meet Seohyun-sshi? What a romantic girlfriend she is. You are lucky Kyuhyun, she is goddess dream.” His manager, Mr Choi teasing him with a naughty smile.

The said man keep smiling as he bowing to the coordi noona, taking some selfie with them before him walking out to the parking area.

“Be careful Cho Kyuhyun. I don’t want your concert story buried by your dating issue.” Mr Choi yelled to the Kyuhyun who now enter the Lamborghini Avatador and drive away.

 

 

Busan 19/12/15 @ 0200AM

“You look so great today on the stage Kyu. Very handsome and very mesmerising.” The man who seated on Cho Kyuhyun said softly as his hand run on the man hair slowly.

“Really? You are biased Lee Sungmin. I read in news there are so many young idols now. I bet they are even handsome and y than me.” Kyuhyun said as he rest his chin on the chubby man shoulder.

Lee Sungmin pouted as he heard his boyfriend words. It’s so  not true, well partially is true about the raising of new idols but most of them still need a lot of training and even some look trying so hard to get attention.

“NO~~~…..No one can beat my y handsome and talented Cho Kyuhyun. Don’t argue with me or we have to cancel the special gift for your 100th concert aka our 4th year anniversary gift.” Sungmin whisper to the man who now laughing, hugging his boyfriend closer to him.

“Hey that’s not fair Minnie baby. Do admit I am so perfect today and can’t wait for me to kiss you all over your body, marking you so that you can show off at the café and you also miss my lil friend who make you moans my name all night long baby.” Cho Kyuhyun whisper seductively as he kiss the man ear slowly trailing his wet kiss to Sungmin neck.

“Kyuhyunnie~~..mnhh….” And Sungmin can’t denied the man words because he already mess under the man, feeling the singer hand all over his body as he are turning on all the switch on his body.

The modern en suite master bedroom with pink and black colour as theme have become witness to the couple love making, their passionate moans, their y scream as well their love declaration to each other. This is not only the first time, if the furniture can speak up everyone will be surprised of the love story of this couple.

“Saranghae Kyuhyunnie~~” Sungmin pants weakly as he come down from his high, snuggle closely too his boyfriend who also taking a deep breath.

Cho Kyuhyun who hugging Lee Sungmin close to his chest, kiss the man forehead while his other hand rubbing the man body softly. Maybe the tiredness hit him but suddenly he feel so guilty hearing the words.

“I love you too Lee Sungmin. I can’t live without you.” Kyuhyun answer the man as he slowly pulling the bed sheet to cover their body, ignore the liquid which all over their body.

As Lee Sungmin drifted to the sleep, Cho Kyuhyun unable to sleep as the guilty hit him very well. His mind are arguing with himself about Sungmin future and him.

 

 

Seoul 14/4/16 @ 10PM


“LEE SUNGMIN!!HOW YOU CAN BE SO PATHETIC!!! For god sake Sungmin, Cho Kyuhyun just use you.” The tall boy rub his face as he scream to the man who are crying in front of him.

Tonight the successful, popular and talented idol, Cho Kyuhyun are about to marry a pretty, popular and successful actress Seo Joohyun.

It’s been 3 months since that night and never once Cho Kyuhyun ever contacted Lee Sungmin. That man just disappear like he never exist in Lee Sungmin life. Not even a good bye were said to him.

To contact a superstar wouldn’t be that hard but he just another fans of Cho Kyuhyun to his management. Declaring their relationship? Lee Sungmin don’t want Kyuhyun career having issues because of him but will the management trust him? A man who appear from nowhere and claim boyfriend to the superstar?

“ Changmin-ah…I love him so much. What my mistake? Why he leave me? Do I need to be a girl for him? ” Again the same questions rolled out from the chubby man lips, weakly.

Shim Changmin sighed as he listen to Sungmin words. His business partner, his best friend and yes his crush have become like that for almost 1 months. Lee Sungmin never bother about their Wiki Coffee House, the man choose to hide in his house.

Crying and reminiscing his love story.

“Minnie-ah…please forget him..Lets go to Tokyo? Yunho hyung and Jaejoong hyung will help us to start a new there. Please don’t hurt yourself more.” Changmin said as he hold both of Sungmin hand, kneeling in front of the man.

“But what if Kyuhyun come back to me? I will do anything..I will die for Kyuhyun as long he happy..but I need him..I love him..” Sungmin ask, looking straight to Changmin who letting out a heavy sighed.

Changmin swear he very close to tell Sungmin that Kyuhyun never care about him. Kyuhyun thought him as a burdern. And Kyuhyun will do everything to ensure Sungmin never tell anyone else about their relationship. But seeing how fragile that man are now, he know it will only make Lee Sungmin hit the self-destructed mode and that is the very last thing he want.

Because Shim Changmin love Lee Sungmin so much, more than Sungmin can imagine.

 

 

Seoul 1/10/16

Seo Joohyun sigh as she watching the doctor check on her husband. It’s been 3 times in this 2 week Choo Kyuhyun fainted. It’s not only worry her but all the fans share her worriedness.

“Mrs Cho, please ask Mr Cho to rest more and I highly encourage a long vacation for him. He seemed so depressed. Maybe you need to talk to him to help him.” The female doctor said after she have done her check-up onto the singer.

As the doctor accompanied by Kyuhyun manager for her way out. Seo Joohyun stay inside the room looking straight to her husband who are looking up to the ceiling.

“Kyu? You know you better act like weak man. It’s so ashamed seeing you like this now just because of him.” Joohyun blurted it out purposely forget the doctor advice.

“A gay love story? Don’t make me laugh. I thought you gave up on it when you choose to marry me? You very scared that your career will be destroy just by it rumours. So now tell me why on earth you acting like you regret it?” Joohyun push her husband feeling so angry seeing that man didn’t even bother to answer her first question.

Cho Kyuhyun turn to her wife who he marry about 6 months ago. He knew she have every right to piss off. He never act like her husband, just like every woman dream a husband should be. No he is not than man.

Cho Kyuhyun marry Seo Joohyun because he don’t want any gay news hit the media.

Kyuhyun accept it because Sungmin need to be protected from the media.

“He love me so much..I can smell him everywhere..Joohyun~~ I can see him even with my eyes close..I love him so much..”Kyuhyun said it weakly almost whispering at the end of his words.

Joohyun take a deep breath as she ready to answer her husband.

“Joohyun~ make me love you..help me..make me fall for you.” Cho Kyuhyun turn to his wife who are in shocking state now. Begging with his eyes, tears are running on his face.

Seo Joohyun bite her lips and chuckles sadly, knowing that she already lost before even start.