#IJW(BOA)

I Just Wanna (Be Ordered Around)
Please log in to read the full chapter

“Yixing?” Baekhyun softly asks, tone cautious.

 

He sees his husband glancing up from the book that propped up by the top of his round belly, a questioning expression forming on his face. “Yes… Baekhyun?”

 

“Um.” Baekhyun shuffles towards the couch, and gently sits next to Yixing. He crosses his legs and places his hands on his thighs. He then straightens his back and lifts his head up with a slightly determined expression on his face. The determination fades when Baekhyun sees how intently Yixing is staring at him and he can’t help but let his head drop a little. Nonetheless, he asks, “Do… you want anything?”

 

“Anything?” The confusion in Yixing’s tone sounds so adorable to Baekhyun, and if it were any other time other than now, Baekhyun would have pounced on his husband and ravaged his equally confused yet adorable face while cooing (like the hubby-idiot that he is).

 

Baekhyun nods. “Yeah.”

 

“Uh…”

 

“Do you want a specific dish for lunch?”

 

“Well…”

 

“How about for dinner?”

 

“Mm…”

 

“Want a back massage?”

 

“Um…”

 

“Feet massage?” (Baekhyun’s tone grows a little desperate.)

 

“Not exactly…”

 

“Leg massage?” (A little more desperate.)

 

“Hmm…”

 

“Anything that I can do for you?” (Baekhyun reeks of desperation by now.)

 

Yixing doesn’t respond this time, and Baekhyun can feel desperation overwhelming his body. He has kept his eyes on Yixing the entire time but when he sees the confusion expression dissolving into another that of a frown, Baekhyun quickly darts his eyes downwards. He misses the frown turning into a fond smile.

 

He doesn’t miss the way Yixing’s hand rests gently on his head and his fingers weave into his locks, gripping a little tightly. (Just the way Baekhyun likes it in other times.) Baekhyun unconsciously leans into the hand, closing his eyes as he lets the tendrils of heat emanating from Yixing’s fingers warm his head, his body, all the way to his curled toes. He doesn’t feel that distressed anymore, though some of it remain. He feels Yixing’s gaze on him, the familiar warmth causing the corners of his lips to rise ever so slightly but the moment the image of Yixing’s frown flashes through his mind, the small smile drops and he unconsciously lets out a sigh.

 

“What’s wrong, Baekhyun?”

 

The concern so unhidden in Yixing’s words causes Baekhyun to wince and once again he feels disappointed in himself for making his husband worry about him. It’s already hard enough on Yixing since he has to worry about their angel growing in him, atop of his work and household matters. Baekhyun really doesn’t want to make things harder for Yixing by exercising that worry over him too.  

 

“Have you been listening to Chanyeol’s stories about Kyungsoo again?”

 

Baekhyun has never snapped his head upwards so quickly in his life. He has also never squawked so parrot-ish in hi

Please log in to read the full chapter