FINAL CHAPTER

Perfect

FIRST AND FINAL CHAPTER IS UP GUYS~

 

ENJOY~

 

 

Birds chirping outside the window.

 

Sunlight streaming through the bedroom curtains.

 

Perfecty calloused fingers running through Jongmi's hair.

 

Feather light kisses on her cheeks.

 

Warm chest pressed against her back.

 

All of these were a few things she noticed as she woke up from her sleep.

 

"Good morning, baby girl." a hoarse voice said as she turned around to face the person responsible for disturbing her peace.

 

Oh Sehun.

 

Jongmi's boyfriend.

 

"Morning." Jongmi groaned.

 

"What are you doing here so early in the morning?" She asked, rubbing her eyes which were puffy from crying all night.

 

"Your brother called me in the middle of the night and said you were crying and he doesn't know why." Sehun said as he pulled Jongmi closer to his broad chest, hugging her tightly. "I came here as fast as I could. But you were already sleeping when I areived so I didn't disturb you."

 

"You came here in the middle of the night just to check how I was?" Jongmi couldn't help but smile at the thought of Sehun running 10 blocks down the street in his pajamas.

 

"Of course!" He exclaimed, nuzzling his face in her hair. "My baby is crying so I should be there for her. I'm gonna beat up whoever made my baby cry. So, why was my baby crying?"

 

At his question, the pain from last night came back in a flash making Jongmi groan.

 

"Babe?"

 

"Are you willing to beat up my stomach?"

 

"What?" Sehun pulled away and looked her in the eye, confused.

 

"It's my stomach that's been making me cry all night. My cramps are killing me!" She sniffed.

 

Sehun looked at her a little more with confusion before realiziation hit him.

 

"Oh. OH. OH!" He exclaimed jumping out of the bed and making weird gestures with his hands while pacing back and forth.

 

"What do you want me to do? Do you need anything? Are you in pain right now? Of course you are. Uhm. You're not gonna die right? You know, with the blood lost and all. Are you gonna die? What am I thinking? Of course you're not gonna die. Is it leaking right now? Is there a way to stop it? What are we gonna do? Oh . I've never had a period before. The Sehun, of course you don't. You're a man! Baby, do you need anything? Like anything at all? Uhm -"

 

"Sehun!" Jongmi called his attention, giggling at her rambling boyfriend.

 

"I'm sorry, baby." He said, kissing Jongmi's forehead as he slipped back beside her on the bed. "I just -- you know, it's the first time i've been in this situation. And the first time i'm seeing you like this."

 

It's true. They've known each other for almost 10 years but only been dating for just 3 months. Sehun and Jongmi's twin brother, Jongin were the best of friends. That's how they met. Although he was friends with her brother, Sehun always gave her the cold shoulder no matter how hard she tried befriending him. It wasn't until last year that he started warming up to her and that's when they fell in love.

 

"I'm fine, Sehunnie~" Jongmi giggled again. "It hurts but as long as you're here then it's gonna be okay."

 

~

 

"So...." Sehun said as Jongmi walked into the kitchen after a hot bath with a pillow pressed against her stomach to ease the growing pain. "While you were showering, I made my research. According to the internet, a girl with cramps should eat foods that are healthy. So I made you strawberry pancakes, you're favorite."

 

Sehun maneuvered Jongmi to sit on the dining table and placed a plate filled with pancakes and strawberries in front of her.

 

"Uhm, Sehun...." Jongmi started.

 

"Yes, baby?" He grinned.

 

"Isn't this too much?" Jongmi poked at the pancakes that were about 30 pieces in the plate in front of her.

 

"Nope. You're skinny as a toothpick. You should eat a lot. From now on, i'm gonna be the one cooking for you. I'll be cooking you breakfast everyday. I'll be making your packed lunch for school everyday. I'll be here to make dinner everyday. I'm not gonna let my girlfriend starve and be carried by the wind just because she's a toothpick. Nope. Nuh-uh. So start eating~"

 

~

 

"Sehuuuun~" Jongmi groaned and curled up like a ball in the couch as she wrapped an arm around her stomach. The pain was 10 times worst than when she woke up.

 

"Yes, babe?" Sehun answered from the shower.

 

"Seeeehuuuun~" Jongmi cried. Like literally, tears were falling from her eyes. "It huuuurts!"

 

She could hear footsteps running around the open bathroom. Soon, those footsteps were running through the living room.

 

"Baby, are you okay?!" Sehun did the weird hand gestures again as he stood in front of a blushing Jongmi.

 

"Uhm....M-my stomach h-hurts."

 

"Oh baby~why didn't you say so?" Sehun then slipped beside Jongmi on the couch, hugging her tight from the back, patting her stomach. "There, there. I read on the internet that cuddles could help relieve the cramp pain. So relax and take deep breaths, babe. I'm here for you."

 

"Uhm...." Jongmi froze.

 

"Yes, baby?" Sehun asked, closing his eyes and humming out a tune as he continued patting Jongmi's stomach.

 

"S-Sehun...."

 

"Hmm?"

 

"Uhm...."

 

"Speak up, babe."

 

"Y-you came from the s-shower...."

 

"And?"

 

"Y-you're only wearing a t-towel...."

 

"What?"

 

Sehun then opened his eyes, hands stopping the gentle massage on Jongmi's stomach. He looked at Jongmi who was avoiding his eyes, then glancing at his towel clad lower regions, and back at his blushing girlfriend. A knowing grin forming on his face.

 

"Am I turning you on?"

 

"WHAT?! What, no! No way! Nuh-uh. Uhm...."

 

Jongmi admits that seeing Sehun's bare upper body (with his abs out in the open and all) for the first time made her insides....tingly.

 

"Then why are you red in the face?" Sehung wiggled his eyebrows.

 

"Uhm....c-can you just p-put on a s-shirt....please?"

 

"Just a shirt?" Sehun grinned more. "No pants, babe?"

 

"SEHUN!"

 

Sehun chuckled, hugging Jongmi tighter.

 

"Aww c'mon babe~ don't you want to do it with me?"

 

"SEHUN , YOU GROSS IDIOT! I'M ON MY ING PERIOD!"

 

~

 

"No." Jongmi said with a straight face.

 

"Please babe~" Sehun persisted.

 

"NO."

 

"Pretty please?"

 

"N. O. NO!"

 

"For me?"

 

"Sehun, no!"

 

"Aww c'mon!" Sehun exclaimed, throwing his arms in the air. "What's wrong with taking your medicine?"

 

"I don't want to." With that, Jongmi walked away, wincing from the pain in her abdomen and went inside her room.

 

"ASDFGHJKL!" Sehun plopped down on the couch.

 

He picked up his phone from the coffee table and dialed his best friend.

 

"Hey, man~" the person on the other line slurred, loud music almost drowning out the sound of his voice.

 

"Jongin, are you drunk?" Sehun asked, pinching the bridge of his nose.

 

The Kim twins really are hard headed siblings.

 

"Nope~" Jongin said, popping the letter P.

 

"It's 3 in the afternoon and you go around drinking."

 

"I'm not drunk, Sehun." The background noise suddenly disappearing hinting that Jongin went out from whatever place he was at. "I just had a few drinks at a friends house but i'm still sober."

 

"Yeah, right."

 

"What's up?"

 

"Your sister won't take her medicine and she complains about how painful her cramps are."

 

"Uhh....how is that my problem?"

 

"She's your sister!"

 

"Look, Sehun. Ever since we were kids, Jongmi doesn't ever take her meds. Never. She's stuborn as . So, mom and dad always bribe her."

 

"With what?"

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Babe?" Sehun called out as he entered Jongmi's dark room.

 

He switched on the lights and a soft smile appeared on his lips. Jongmi was curled up like a burrito in bed, sleeping like a child. Sehun approached her and crouched down. He traced a finger from her temple, to her nose, down to her lips. He wondered how lucky he was to have the patient Jongmi as his girlfriend. He thought about the times when he would ignore her when she tried to be close to him. He thought about what a jerk he was.

 

"Thank you." Sehun said as he kissed Jongmi's forehead. "Thank you for never giving up on me."

 

~

 

When Jongmi woke up, everything was quiet. Too quiet when you have an idiot like Oh Sehun in the house. She got up from the bed and went downstairs. No one was in the living room. So she went to the kitchen. There, she found her boyfriend sprawled out on the kitchen table, sleeping with a few bags of groceries.

 

"Sehunnie~" Jongmi poked Sehun's cheek. "Wake up~"

 

"Huh?! What? Why?" Sehun jumped on his seat, looking from left to right before setting his sight on his giggling girlfriend.

 

"Good afternoon, sleeping beauty~" Jongmi teased.

 

"Babe~" Sehun pouted.

 

"I'm kidding~" Jongmi chuckled, sitting on Sehun's lap and circling her arms around his neck. "What's with all these?"

 

Sehun, in turn, circled his arms around Jongmi's waist and nuzzled his face at the crook of her neck. "I read on the internet that chocolates can also help ease the pain. So while you were sleeping, I borrowed some of Jongin's clothes and went to buy some. I also bought some of your favorite snacks. I also bought ingredients to make cheesecake, your favorite. I also bought ice cream."

 

"Are you bribing me?" Jongmi chuckled.

 

"Well, Jongin said that's what your parents do to make you take your medicine. Is it working?"

 

"It is." Jongmi smiled and hugged Sehun. "Thank you, Sehunnie."

 

"Anything for my baby girl."

 

~

 

After dinner, Sehun and Jongmi were wrapped up in a blanket, cuddling on the couch while watching The Purge. That's one of the few things Sehun loves about Jongmi. She's not the usual cliche girls that love romance movies. She's different.

 

"Hey, babe?" Sehun whispered.

 

"Hmm?" Jongmi said in a small voice, on the brink of sleep, her cramps thankfully subsiding.

 

"I love you."

 

Sehun could feel Jongmi's arm tightening around his middle. "I love you too, idiot Sehunnie."

 

"How's life with me as your boyfriend so far?"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Perfect. Just perfect."

 
 
 
 
 
THE END!
 
I wrote this because for me, Sehun looks like the PERFECT boyfriend kind of type. Teehee^^
 
I'm still loyal to my Baekhyunnie~
 
 
Anyway~ here are some of my other stories~ please go and check it out~
 
VOICEMAIL (BAEKYEOL)
 
FRIDAY NIGHT (HUNHAN; SEQUEL TO ARCADE )
 
ARCADE (HUNHAN)
 
WANDERING SOUL (HUNHAN)
 
CROSSING OCEANS (CHANSOO)
 
 
 

Don't forget to comment, subscribe and all the other shiz you readers do to support authors :P

 

ParkMinRin8888 <3