A playful night

You can call me Monster
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

// Maybe Sehun had decided to go to the bar where the others went, because he couldn´t sleep?// Luhan thought about that, as he searched in almost every room of their home, but he couldn´t find him. The doe eye headed towards the staircase, when he felt a slight draught on his back and turned around. // Why is the front door open?// The brunette hesitated for a moment, before he went outside. Then he heard some voices and made his way around the corner of the house. The voices were getting louder and louder, as he walked near the forest, but then he stopped as he regonized that it wasn´t Sehun, instead some people from the neighbour house were standing on the balcony, drinking and talking. Suddenly a big shadow appeared in front of him and a pair of creepy golden eyes were staring at him. Luhan stumbled a few steps backwards and fell on the ground. Then he sat there, squeezing his eyes. He didn´t know how long he stayed in this position, but when he opened his eyes slowly, those creepy eyes weren´t in front of him anymore.

 

"Luhan?" a well known voice was calling him from behind.

// Sehun..//

 

"What the hell are you doing outside!?", Sehun almost screamed.

 

" I...I heard noises and...you..you weren´t in your bed anymore so I..."

 

" So you decided to search for me at that hour?!"

 

" Well...I found you.." Luhan turned around, his back facing Sehun. "And I could ask you the same question.."

 

"Whatever...let´s go back inside..", the black haired started walking. "You can sit here in the grass the whole night if you want, but don´t call me when you get scared," he said and made his way to the front door.

 

"Pff...I´m not scared" Luhan mumbled, crossing his arms. // Seriously this is what I get for beeing worried about him...//

 

" Are you sure you´re not scared?" Suddenly Sehun was behind him and whispered in his ear, whereupon the smaller began to scream.

 

"Yaaaaahh Oh Sehun !! "

 

"Yeah, that´s my name", Sehun grinned at him.

 

As Luhan wanted to hit him for that, the other quickly grabbed him, laying him on the back with himself on top.

 

" Sehun!", the little boy tried to break free with all his strength, but like expected it didn´t work. Then he felt his cheeks turning red, but thankfully it was dark.

 

" S-Sehun? "

 

"Yeah?"

 

" How did you do that? "

 

"what?"

 

" You were already near the front door, how was it possible for you to hear what I was whispering to myself ? and two seconds later you were next to me without making any noises."

 

"Because..I´m good?" the taller gave him a smirk, before he leaned down to his ear.

 

"You know.. It only takes a few seconds to take the life of an innocent little deer, who thinks it would be safe...but not having the slightest idea of the many hunters, who waiting are around him in the dark.." ,the way how Sehun said this, sent shivers down his spine and he could tell that the expression in his eyes had changed.

 

"Hey what are you guys doing here...behind the house..." they heard a person asking.

 

Luhan and Sehun turned their heads to the side and looked into the face of Kyungsoo, who gave them a confused look.

 

" I´m sorry for asking, It´s none of my business but I heard someone screaming his lungs out and..."

 

" It was just me, because Sehun scared me and we...we didn´t do anything, It´s not like what it.."

 

" Oh c´mon Lu, you don´t have to be ashamed of the fact that we were just in the middle of something..."

 

Luhan´s eyes widened, as he stared in the amused face of the person who was still on top of him. As neither Kyungsoo or Luhan knew what to say about this , the black haired started laughing.

 

"Just kidding" he said, poking a finger against the smaller´s nose, before he let go of him.  " We were just messing around like friends do."

 

Luhan nodded, trying to hide his disappointment with a smile. // Of course, we would never be more than that...//

 

" And you two had to go behind the house, just to mess around?", Kyungsoo raised an eyebrow, while he headed together with Sehun back to the house.

 

" Well...yeah", Sehun answered.

 

The brunette was still standing in front of the forest and stared at the place he saw the scary shadow with these creepy golden eyes, but it was like it has never been there. //Am I just imagining things?//, Luhan thought, before he was pulled out of his thoughts by the voice of Kyungsoo

 

" Luhan aren´t you comming?"

 

The doe eye turned around one last time, having a strange feeling as if someone was watching him, but there wasn´t anything. He shrugged this strange feeling off and went back to the house.

 

 

" Is something wrong?", Sehun wanted to know, because Luhan looked like something was bothering him.

 

" Why were you even outside?"

 

" I just needed some fresh air, that´s not something you should be bothered about ", Sehun answered and plumped down on the couch, while Luhan sat awkwardly next to him and was deep in his thoughts.

 

//That´s a weird place to get some fresh air. //  "Well...umm...did you...umm...", the doe eye stuttered.

 

" Luhan, just say it already", Sehun raised an eyebrow and looked at him questionly.

 

" Did you...did you see someone, or rather something while you were outside?"

 

"No, I didn´t and who should be out there at this time?", Sehun looked at him intensely," What do you mean by something?"

 

" Well... there was..."

 

" JOOOOAAH !!!! WE´RE IN THE CLUB !!! COME ON GUYS WHERE IS THE BAR ??!!! OR WAIT I DON´T WANT TO GO TO THE BAR, THIS FAT UGLY BARKEEPER IS PISSING ME OFF ".

 

Luhan and Sehun exchanged confused glances, as the front door was suddenly slammed against the wall and the others came back from the club, with Baekhyun and Tao helping Kris through the door.

 

" YAAHHH KRIS !!! Just shut the  up !!! we are NOT in the club anymore, how many times do I have to tell you that ??!!", Chen screamed at him, not caring about the fact that he probably woke up all the neighbours.

 

" Let go of me you fools, I can walk by myself !!! " Kris yelled at Tao and Baekhyun, whereupon the two let go of him abruptly and the other stumbled over his own feet, before he fell on the floor.

 

" Well he wanted it like that. I told him he shouldn´t drink that much", Lay sighed and rolled his eyes.

 

" I don´t care, even if he has to crawl back to his room ", Tao looked annoyed at Kris, who tried to get up from the floor.

 

" GUYS WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR??? LETS GO DANCING!!", Kris finally managed to get up and ran into the kitchen.

 

" Someone has to tell him that he just ran into the kitchen and not the dancefloor...", Xiumin facepalmed himself and shook his head.

 

" Just let him, I mean what could he possibly do? Maybe he´ll find the porcelain plates", Baekhyun laughed his off, cause of his own joke, but stopped abruptly when Suho shot him a death glare.

 

 Kyungsoo, who has been in the kitchen the whole time, came out, raising his hand. " Why is Kris dancing on the counter?.... Wait, I don´t want to know it ", then he sat on the couch next to the others.

 

" Didn´t you say you just wanted to grab a few drinks? What do you guys understand by a few drinks?", Luhan wanted to know and looked at everyone questioningly.

 

" That´s the reason I didn´t go with them, especially with  Kris. I did it once and I reget it more than anything and I never wanna talk about that night again", Sehun answered and looked traumatized.

 

Xiumin looked around, "Hey Guys where is Kai actually?".

 

In that Moment the front door was slammed against the wall again and said person came in, but he was not alone. Taemin was leaning against him, completely drunk. Chanyeol and Baekhyun stared alternately at each other and then to Kyungsoo, who bit his lip at that sight.

 

" That will definitely cause trouble ", Baekhyun said to his boyfriend, as they were alone in the kitchen later. The taller agreed with that.

 

" In that club Taemin didn´t leave his side, and for a stranger it surely looked like they were a couple," Chanyeol commented back.

 

" So you think that Taemin maybe..."

 

" I don´t know, but he´s acting like he wants to be more than just friends with Kai.. "

 

" But why the hell has he brought Taemin here? I mean Kai knows that Kyungsoo would might get hurt by that ", Baekhyun placed himself on the kitchen counter, grabbing a choco muffin.

 

Chanyeol leaned against the table, crossing his arms in front of his chest while thinking, " Do you remember how happy Kyungsoo was with Kai ? I mean I never saw him smile or something like that since then, and it seems like he still loves him, otherwise he wouldn´t be acting jealously ?".

 

Baekhyun nodded. " I don´t know why they broke up, but from what we heard from their fight last time, it was Kyungsoo who ended their relationship a few month ago ", he said with his full mouth.

 

" Maybe Kai cheated on him with...you know.."

 

" That could be possible but...I don´t know, I have a feeling that there´s something more going on between them."

 

" And let me guess, you want to find it out right? "

 

" Hey...you know It´s our thing to stick our noses in other people´s business and fix it ".

 

Chanyeol sighed. " Somehow I knew that it would come to this ".

 

" Hey, we´re going to play the truth or dare game, get your asses over to the living room", they heard Tao´s excited voice,before he left the room as soon as he came in.

 

" Wait..." the red haired said before his boyfriend had the chance to jump off the counter. Baekhyun stared at him questioningly, as the other opened his legs and stood between them. A red blush spread across the smallers cheeks, as Chanyeol leaned towards his face and took it in his hands, gently kissing away the last pieces of chocolate left on the corner of his mouth. As he wanted to let go of him, Baekhyun wrapped his arms around his neck, pulling him closer , deepening the kiss into a more passionate one. The two were so focused on each other, that they didn´t even notice the person sticking his head in the room for the second time, letting out choking noises, before he got out.

 

 

A few minutes later, they sat all together in a big circle in the living room. Kyungsoo wanted to leave and go to sleep, because he was not interested in the game, but Chanyeol and Baekhyun knew that it was just because he didn´t want to spend the rest of the night sitting together with his ex and his alleged best friend, who seemed to enjoy the presences of eac

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter