scared, lovesick and akward situations

You can call me Monster
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was Saturday evening, Luhan laid on his bed, his hands resting on his head as he looked out of the window. It was one of those nights were not a single cloud covered the sky and the stars shined beautifully above the city. Luhan often imagined how it would be to cuddle with Sehun while they stared up at the sky. // I wonder if Sehun has a romantic side in him...but I don´t think so...he doesn´t seem to be this type of guy...I´d love to know everything about him...It´s weird...we are really good friends but it sometimes feels like I don´t even know him...//

 

Suddenly someone called him on his laptop. When the brunette saw the username, he immediately clicked to accept the video chat. The face came into full view on his screen and Luhan almost fell of the bed from the surprise. It was his friend from his old school. Luhan switched on the light, so that the person could see him better.

 

"Hey what´s up Lu?"

 

"Hey Kihyun, everything okay?"

 

"Yeah everything is cool, sorry that I didn´t call for a long time, I´ve been very busy lately, cause of...

 

"BAEKHYUN !!!" GIVE ME THAT ING EYELINER !!! "


" I DON´T HAVE YOUR DAMN EYELINER ! "

 

" WELL I CAN SEE IT IN YOUR FACE, OR RATHER ON YOUR EYES ! "

 

" THAT DOESN´T PROVE ANYTHING ! "

 

" OH OF COURSE, IT PROVES THAT YOU´RE A.....

 

" OH YEAH? AND YOU´RE A FREAKING....

 

"Are those you´re flatmates? wow they know very bad words.." Kihyun laughed, whereupon Luhan sighed and asked himself If this was really the reality of his life everyday.

 

"Yeah, the two are Baekhyun and Tao and..."

 

At this moment the door opened...or rather the door was slammed against the wall.

 

// Wtf why didn´t I lock up my ing door? //

 

"Luhan tell this eyeliner obsessed punk he has to stop using the things of other people and.."

 

"Lu tell this arrogant diva named Tao that he shouldn´t walk around and blame random people, because he can´t find his own !"

 

"Hey who are you calling a.."

 

"Guys stop it!" Luhan shouted and rolled his eyes.

 

"However, I´ll be going then, don´t wait for me, you guys can start watching the movie without me...bye Luhan, bye bacon.." with these words and a smirk on his face, Tao left the room.

 

"OKAY DID HE JUST CALL ME...."

 

Luhan and Kihyun stared with widen eyes at Baekhyun who bit his lip, his hands making a fist and were shaking. Luhan and everybody in this house ( Including Tao) knew exactly what they were never allowed to call him....

 

"bacon"

 

It was like you sign you´re own death warrant and right know Baekhyun looked like he was really going to kill Tao. When the black haired was in this modus there was only one person in this world who could stop him...

 

"CHANYEOOOOOL"!!!!!

 

Luhan screamed like there was no tomorrow, while he tried to hold Baekhyun back with all the strength that was in his body. Baekhyun pushed Luhan away, but before he could reach the door, the little deer jumped on his back, making him fall on the ground with him on top. But Luhan was stupid to forget that he was in a fight with someone who learned material arts for more than ten years and before he could do anything else to stop him, Baekhyun attacked him with his moves and suddenly he was laying on his bed again. Luhan knows exactly that Baekhyun could have really hurt him if he wanted, but he just tried to get the boy away from him. Suddenly footsteps could be heard and a few seconds later Chanyeol was standing in the room, his arms tightly around his boyfriend so that he wasn´t even able to move one hand.

 

"Chanyeol let me..."

 

"No !"

 

"But Chan.."

 

"Dont even think about it ", Chanyeol said not loud but with a strong voice. Baekhyun was suddenly as quiet as a mouse and stared on the ground.

 

Luhan was amazed every time about the fact that Chanyeol had this effect on him and could bring him down so easily. Kihyun must have thought the same, he was staring at the two with shock in his eyes and an open mouth, because of the whole scene. 

 

"Luhan omg are you okay??!!", this was the first thing that came out of his mouth after the two had left.

 

"I´m fine, don´t worry" Luhan laughed.

 

"Bu..but he..an..and you...and what.."

 

Luhan took a deep breathe, before he took a pillow and tried to make it comfortable for himself.

 

"Listen Kihyun...every person from outside..( and by that I mean every normal person) would react the same way as you did...but I´m really okay, he would never hurt me ." // That was a really great timing guys...what must he be thinking right know? that I live in an insane asylum??? //

 

"Okay, I think I just got one more reason to go to this college", Kihyun grinned at him.

 

Luhan looked at him confused.

 

" Well..I have already planned to visit you next week and go to this college maybe.."

 

"Oh really?? that sounds great! But what do you mean by you just got one more reason to go there?"

 

" Your cute little friend...", he winked, "what was his name again? Baekhyun right?"

 

Luhan looked at the door, to be assured that Baekhyun and Chanyeol were really gone. " Umm...Yeah Baekhyun is really cute, but if you didnt already notice...that tall, red haired guy named Chanyeol is his boyfriend."

 

" He´s totally the type of guy I like, so we will see."

 

" Kihyun..."

 

" Luhan you know me, if I want something I get it...no matter what."

 

The brunette sighed // I can only hope that this won´t cause any trouble...I´ll probably have to keep him away from Baekhyun...or else Chanyeol will beat the out of him //

 

" Okay I have to go now Lu, see you next week then."

 

" Yeah, bye".

                                                                      

                                 

                                         ******************************

 

A few hours later everyone gathered together in the living room, to watch the horror movie Kris and Kai bought from the video store. Baekhyun, Chanyeol, Kai, Chen, Lay and Suho sat on the couch, the others made themselves comfortable on the floor, with tons of pillows.

 

" Isn´t Tao comming ?", Xiumin wanted to know, before he clicked the playbutton.

 

" No, he said we shouldn´t wait for him ", Luhan answered.

 

After the first 20 minutes of the movie went by, everyone seemed to try to understand what the sense of this movie was. There was a guy, who was wearing a clown´s mask, walking around the streets and killed random people in the most brutally way every few minutes. Every time before he did this, a creepy melody appeared.

 

" Omg, how stupid is this woman ?", Lay shook his head.

 

" Yeah, I just cant understand those people, who sream : "Hello, is anybody there?" As if the murder would say: "Jo, I´m right here, do you want some toast?", Suho laughed.

 

" Well she can bid her life goodbye.", they heard the bored voice of Kai and a few moments later the creepy melody appeared.

 

" And here we go ", Chen rolled his eyes, just before they heared the loud scream of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter